Python Data Analysis and Data Science Essentials.
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamental of plotting
- Acquire adequate hands-on skills and confidence to use Python for Machine learning and Data Science
- Straight forward Programming Methodology
- Able to design well organized and problem-solving programs
- Use Statistical analysis to make predictions
- Working with different types of data
- Data Distributions
- Computer with either MacOs, Windows or Linux
- PyCharm or Anaconda (Jupyter Notebook)
Hi? Welcome to Python Data Science Essential Course for Data Analysis and Visualization. This course is essential for Python Programming Intermediate students with adequate Knowledge of Python. The learning content for this course is for Beginners in Data Science with a desire to further their knowledge by dive in into Data Science and Machine Learning, this is the right course for you. This course is easy to follow and teaches new concepts in Data Analysis and Science.
In this course, we are going to cover, Data Structures and Binary Files followed by Pandas, Numpy, Random, Seaborn, SciPy and Matplotlib. With this course, you can start your journey in Data Science and Machine Learning. all that’s needed is your creativity and problem-solving skills. With this course, you can add confidence and programming skills competence to your resume. Data science is the field of study that combines domain expertise, programming skills, and knowledge of mathematics and statistics to extract meaningful insights from data.
Do not miss out on technology, these days everyone is a Data collector so, take your time with this course and learn how to manipulate data after collection. In Addition, if you are an expert with full and enough knowledge about Data Science this course is not for you and if you are in an advanced class already this course is not for you again. But if you are already a programmer and wish to learn Python Programming Language while specifically focusing on Data Science, then this course is definitely for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT: the course comes with UDEMY’S 30-DAY unconditional MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. So what are you waiting for?
In this course, we will be using PyCharm and Anaconda (Jupyter Notebook) as our IDE.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate learners who wish to go further with Python Programming Language
- Beginner Python learners who are curious with Machine learning and Data Science
Hi, my name is Fanuel Mapuwei. I am a Computer Science Graduate at University of Zimbabwe. I am a professional software and website developer. I have decided to share my knowledge as a programming instructor.
I am very passionate about facilitating learning and i have 5 years experience in the educational sector.