Python Certification Training (beginner to expert level)
What you'll learn
- Learn Python Programming from scratch to the most advanced level
- Prepare for Python Certifications and Job Interviews
- What is Python and Python Programming
- Why to learn Python
- History, Features, Application of Python Programming
- Setup of Python Programming - Getting and Installing Python
- Create and run the first Python Program
- Variables and Data Types
- Python Identifiers, Keywords, Reading Input, Output Formatting
- Operators in Python - arithmetic, relational, assignment, logical, membership, identify, bitwise
- Python programs for all types of operators
- Decision making and Types of decision-making statements
- Syntax, flowchart and programs for if, if..else, elif
- Loops - Introduction, Types of loop (for, while, infinite, nested)
- Break, Continue, Pass statements
- Python programs for all types of loops
- Numbers - Number Type Conversions, Random Number Functions, Trigonometric Functions
- Mathematical Constants
- Strings - Accessing values in Strings, Updating Strings, String Special Operators, Built-in String Methods
- Lists - Python Lists, Accessing values in Lists, Updating Lists, Deleting List Elements, Basic List Operations
- Built-in List Functions & Methods
- Tuples - Accessing values in Tuples, Updating Tuples, Deleting Tuple Elements, Basic Tuple Operations
- Built-in Tuple Functions, Difference between List and Tuple
- Dictionary - Accessing values in Dictionary, Updating Dictionary, Delete Dictionary Elements
- Properties of Dictionary Keys, Built-in Dictionary Functions and Methods
- Data and Time - Tick, TimeTuple, Getting current time, Getting formatted time, Getting Calendar for a month
- Functions - Defining a Function, Calling a Function, Passing by Reference vs. Passing by Value
- Ways to write Function, Types of Functions, Anonymous Functions, Recursive Functions
- Modules - What is a Module, Creating a Module, import Statement, The 'from' import Statement
- Renaming and Locating Modules
- Files I/O - Printing to the Screen, Opening and Closing Files, The open Function, The file Object Attributes
- The close() Method, Reading & Writing Files, the write() Method, the read() Method, More operations on Files
- Exceptions - What is Exception, Handling an Exception
- The except Clause with No Exceptions and with Multiple Exceptions
- The try-finally Clause, List of Standard Exceptions, Raising an Exception, Argument of an Exception
- Classes and Objects - What is a Class, What is an Object, Creating a Class, Creating an Object, Self in Python, _init_ Method, Examples
- Regular Expression - What is Regular Expression, Metacharacters, match(), search(), rematch() vs. research(), findall(), split(), sub()
- GUI Programming - What is GUI Programming, Tkinter Programming, Tkinter Widgets
- Building Your First Python GUI program with Tkinter
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
A warm welcome to the Python Programming course by Uplatz.
Python is a high-level, general-purpose and a very popular programming language. Python programming language is being used in web development, Machine Learning applications, along with all cutting edge technology in software industry.
Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991. It is used in web development, data science, creating software prototypes, and so on. Fortunately for beginners, Python has simple easy-to-use syntax. Python is one of the high-level, interpreted and general-purpose programming languages that is easy to use, comprehensive and powerful.
Python is a widely used dynamic programming language compared to other languages such as Java, Perl, PHP, and Ruby. It is often termed as a scripting language. It provides support for automatic memory management, multiple programming paradigms, and implements the basic concepts of object-oriented programming (OOP). Python programming language is supported with a huge and broad standard library. The library of Python provides support for many Internet protocols such as FTP, and IMAP. It has a unique syntax, which makes it different from other programming languages like Java, C++, and C.
Python has some great applications. It is widely used in the development of frameworks such as Django and Pyramid, and advanced content management systems like Plone and Django CMS.
Key areas where Python is used
web development (server-side)
analytics and data visualization
mathematics & statistics
Features of Python programming language
Python is currently the most widely used multi-purpose, high-level programming language.
Python allows programming in object-oriented paradigms.
Python programs generally are smaller than other programming languages like Java. Programmers have to type relatively less and indentation requirement of the language, makes them readable all the time.
Python language is being used by top companies across all sectors such as Walmart, Google, Amazon, Tesla, etc.
The biggest strength of Python is huge collection of standard library which can be used for the following:
GUI Applications (like Kivy, Tkinter, PyQt etc. )
Web frameworks like Django (used by YouTube, Instagram, Dropbox)
Image processing (like OpenCV, Pillow)
Web scraping (like Scrapy, BeautifulSoup, Selenium)
Text processing, and more
Uplatz provides this comprehensive course on Python programming. This Python course will help you to learn Python programming language from scratch.
Python Programming - Course Syllabus
Introduction to Python Programming
What is Python Programming?
History of Python Programming
Features of Python Programming
Why to learn Python Programming
Application of Python Programming
Setup of Python Programming
Installation of Python
Getting started with the first Python program
Running the first Python Program
Variables and Data Types
What is a variable?
Declaration of variable
Data types in Python
Checking Data type
Data types Conversion
Python programs for Variables and Data Types
Python Identifiers, Keywords, Reading Input, Output Formatting
What is an Identifier?
Taking multiple inputs from user
Python end parameter
Operators in Python
Operators and types of operators
a) Arithmetic Operators
b) Relational Operators
c) Assignment Operators
d) Logical Operators
e) Membership Operators
f) Identity Operators
g) Bitwise Operators
Python programs for all types of operators
Introduction to Decision making
Types of decision-making statements
Introduction, syntax, flowchart and programs for
a) if statement
b) if…else statement
c) elif statement
Introduction to loops
Types of loops
a) for loop
b) while loop
c) infinite loop
d) nested loop
Break, continue and pass statement
Python programs for all types of loops
Number Type Conversion
Random Number Functions
Accessing Values in Strings
String Special Operators
Built-in String Methods
Accessing Values in Lists
Deleting List Elements
Basic List Operations
Built-in List Functions and Methods
Accessing Values in Tuples
Deleting Tuple Elements
Basic Tuples Operations
Built-in Tuple Functions
Difference between list and tuple
Accessing Values in Dictionary
Delete Dictionary Elements
Properties of Dictionary Keys
Built-in Dictionary Functions and Methods
Date and Time
What is Tick?
What is TimeTuple?
Getting Current Time
Getting Formatted Time
Getting Calendar for a Month
Defining a Function
Calling a Function
Passing by Reference versus Passing by Value
Ways to write function
Types of functions
What is a module?
Creating a module
The import Statement
The ‘from’ import Statement
Renaming a module
Using the dir() function
The ‘from’ import * Statement
Printing to the Screen
Opening and Closing Files
The open Function
The file Object Attributes
The close() Method
Reading and Writing Files
The write() Method
The read() Method
More Operations on Files
What is Exception?
Handling an Exception
The except Clause with No Exceptions
The except Clause with Multiple Exceptions
The try-finally Clause
List of Standard Exception
Raising an Exception
Argument of an Exception
Classes and Objects
What is an Object?
What is a Class?
Creating a Class
Creating an object
Self in Python
What is a Regular Expression?
re match() vs re search()
What is a GUI Programming?
Building Your First Python GUI program with Tkinter
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers and Software Engineers
- Application Developers (Python, R)
- Anyone wishing to learn Programming in Python
- Data Scientists and Lead Data Scientists
- Data Engineers
- Data Analytics Consultants
- Data Consultants & Analysts
- Technical Architects
- Newbies and Beginners aspiring to make a career in Data Science, Machine Learning, Programming
- Machine Learning Engineers & AI Engineers
- Software Programmers
- Python Engineers
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Within a short span of 6 years, Uplatz has grown massively to become a truly global IT training provider with a wide range of career-oriented courses on cutting-edge technologies and software programming.
Founded in March 2017, Uplatz has seen phenomenal rise in the training industry providing training on 300+ self-paced courses and 5000+ tutor-led courses across 180 countries having served 1.5 million students in a period of just a few years.
Uplatz's training courses are highly structured, subject-focused, and job-oriented with strong emphasis on practice and assignments. Our courses are designed and taught by highly skilled and experienced instructors who have strong expertise in varied fields whether it be Cloud Computing, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Programming Languages, Web Development, or any other technology and in-demand software.