Python Programming - Multithreading, OOP, NumPy and Pandas
What you'll learn
- Get a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Acquire the background and skills of Python to apply for Python programming jobs
- Understand the memory management of Python
- Understand NumPy and Pandas
- Understand Matplotlib
- Get a good grasp on multithreading, concurrent programming and parallel programming
- Can move to more advanced topics such as algorithms or machine learning
- Understand databases and database management with Python
- Working computer and internet - setup and installation instructions are included for each platform (Mac and Windows)
Join us and become a Python Programmer, learn one of most requested skills of 2022!
This course is about the fundamental basics of Python programming language. Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! You can learn about the hardest topics in programming: memory management, multithreading and object-oriented programming. So these are the topics you will learn about:
1.) Basics of Python
installing Python and the integrated development environment (IDE)
what are functions in Python
positional and keyword arguments
return and yield
3.) Data Structures
how to measure the performance of data structures?
data structures introduction
dictionaries and sets
4.) Object-Oriented Programing (OOP)
what is the advantages and disadvantages of OOP?
classes and objects
5.) Memory Management
stack memory and heap memory
memory management in Python
6.) Handling Files (I/O)
read files and write files
exceptions and errors
how to deal with exception
8.) Multithreading and Concurrent Programming
what are threads and processes?
deadlocks and livelocks
9.) Parallel Programming
multithreading and parallel programming
what is the Global Interpreter Lock (GIL)?
10.) Lambda Expressions
what is functional programming?
why to learn lambda expressions?
real array data structures in Python
lists and arrays comparison
how to create plots in Python
charts, line charts and scatter plots
why do we need Pandas in data sciences?
apply function (in comparison with loops)
14.) Database Management in Python
what are databases and why do we need them?
MySQL and SQL
SQL statements in Python
You will get lifetime access to 110+ lectures plus slides and source codes for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Students or beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job
- If you are an expert Python programmer with decades of programming experience, then this course is not for you
My name is Balazs Holczer. I am from Budapest, Hungary. I am qualified as a physicist. At the moment I am working as a simulation engineer at a multinational company. I have been interested in algorithms and data structures and its implementations especially in Java since university. Later on I got acquainted with machine learning techniques, artificial intelligence, numerical methods and recipes such as solving differential equations, linear algebra, interpolation and extrapolation. These things may prove to be very very important in several fields: software engineering, research and development or investment banking. I have a special addiction to quantitative models such as the Black-Scholes model, or the Merton-model.
Take a look at my website if you are interested in these topics!