Python Programming: An Expert Guide on Python
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
- Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques, and using modules in Python
- Read and write external data files using Python
- Implement functions and call built-in Python functions
- Make Game projects in Python
- No previous coding experience required for this course
- Prior knowledge to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial
- Hunger to learn programming
The objective of the course is to introduce learners with Python Version 3.x programming utilizing hands on guideline. It will demonstrate to introduce Python and utilize the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for writing and debugging programs.
Python has been one of the premier, adaptable, and intense open-source programming language that is anything but difficult to learn, simple to utilize, and has capable libraries for analysis of data and then processing it.
For over 10 years, Python has been utilized as a part of scientific calculations and quantitative areas, for example, finance, oil and gas.
This course will cover both fundamental and advanced concepts of Python.
- Experienced professionals or Beginners
- Anyone who have hunger to learn programming with Python can start right away
- People looking to go from absolute beginner to advanced Python
- Software Professionals are the key benificiary of this course