Python 3.8 Object Oriented Programming | Homework + Answers
What you'll learn
- Learn four concepts of object oriented programming
- Understand why it is worth to use object oriented programming
- Understand the difference between an object and a class
- Learn about attributes and methods
- Understand self and __init__ method
- Private attributes in Python
- Getter, setter and @property decorator in Python
- Inheritance - base classes and derived classes
- Multiple inheritance and MRO
- super() function
- Special / Dunder methods - __len__ __repr__ __str__ __add__ __lt__ and others
- Understand the difference between self and cls
- @classmethod @staticmethod
- Polymorphism - duck typing and interface
- Coding Tips & Tricks
- A lot of interesting examples!
- Exercises with sample solutions
- 10 Python interview questions & answers about object oriented programming
- Write better and cleaner code
- Basic knowledge of programming (variables, loops, if statements, functions)
- Installed Python 3.8 version or higher
- Installed any IDE (PyCharm, Visual Studio Code)
In the course, I am explaining in detail basic concepts about object oriented programming. I am showing how can you use those concepts in Python. Python, in comparison to other programming languages (Java, C #) has its own way of presenting certain object oriented programming concepts, which can be unusual for people who did not use Python before.
Knowledge of object oriented programming is necessary when applying for a Junior Developer job. Therefore at the end of the course, I have prepared 10 interview questions that might appear during the recruitment process. Each question has a proposed answer.
In each chapter, I am explaining the theory of a given topic with an example of implementation in Python. In addition, at the end of each chapter, I have prepared homework to test your knowledge.
Basic information about classes and objects
Encapsulation - getters, setters and @property
Special / magic methods in Python
Instance, class, and static methods in Python
Polymorphism in Python
If you would like to learn how object oriented programming is used in Python, I think I can help you :)
Who this course is for:
- People who would like to learn object oriented programming concept
- People who have basic knowledge of Python and would like to improve their programming skills
- People who know a different programming language like Java or C# and would like to learn object oriented programming in Python
Hi, my name is Szymon and I am working as a Python Web Developer in IT company located in Cracow. The goal of my courses is to show people that learning programming does not have to be difficult. To become a Junior Developer, you do not need to graduate in IT. Everyone can learn programming if they show willingness and commitment.
From my perspective, the best way to learn new skill is just doing. Therefore, my courses contain a lot of examples and tasks for self-solving.
Cześć, jestem Szymon. Na co dzień pracuję w krakowskiej korporacji jako Python Web Developer. W moich kursach chcę pokazać, że nauka programowania wcale nie musi być trudna. Aby zostać programistą, wcale nie potrzebujesz ukończenia studiów kierunkowych. Każdy może nauczyć się programowania, jeśli tylko wykaże chęć i zaangażowanie.
W przygotowanych przeze mnie kursach stawiam na praktykę, bo tylko dzięki samodzielnemu pisaniu kodu możemy nauczyć się najwięcej. Dlatego kursy zawierają liczne przykłady oraz zadania do samodzielnego rozwiązania.