Learn NumPy Fundamentals (Python Library for Data Science)
Hello Everyone! In this course I'll cover the basics of using number and have several interactive course videos that will challenge you to learn how to use NumPy. I've always included a python course as well, but that's just bonus content (in case you haven't used python before.)
- Why use NumPy?
- NumPy Arrays
- Array Indexing
- Advanced Indexing
& much more!
- Beginner Python Students interested in NumPy
- Beginner Data Scientists
- NumPy Overview00:59
- Array Creation05:39
- Array Creation (Optional Practice)03:50
- Reshaping & Indexing04:25
- Reshaping & Indexing (Optional Practice)04:28
- Default Arrays03:54
- Default Arrays (Optional Practice)04:45
- Advanced Indexing06:31
- Advanced Indexing (Optional Practice)07:26
- Array Math04:59
- Array Math (Optional Practice )05:00
- Broadcasting (Optional Practice)03:13
- Finishing Up & Next Steps01:15
- Download & Set Up03:58
- Syntax & Commenting03:32
- Variables & Data Types04:12
- Composite Data Types04:48
- If Statements03:06
- While loops02:01
- For Loops02:48
- Class Objects04:07
Experience across various industries and roles. I'm a passionate programmer and have a love of python, web design, and anything tech.
My online presence is to help other learn and I really enjoy making content that others enjoy - let me know what I can do to help you on your journey and I'll be happy to help you. Happy coding!