Python NumPy For Absolute Beginners
- Python Programming
NumPy is a basic level external library in Python used for complex mathematical operations. NumPy overcomes slower executions with the use of multi-dimensional array objects. It has built-in functions for manipulating arrays. We can convert different algorithms to can into functions for applying on arrays. NumPy has applications that are not only limited to itself. It is a very diverse library and has a wide range of applications in other sectors. Numpy can be put to use along with Data Science, Data Analysis and Machine Learning. It is also a base for other python libraries. These libraries use the functionalities in NumPy to increase their capabilities.
This course introduce with all majority of concept of NumPy - numerical python library.
You will learn following topics :
1) Creating Arrays using Numpy in Python
2) Accessing Arrays using Numpy in Python
3) Finding Dimension of the Array using Numpy in Python
4) Negative Indexing on Arrays using Numpy in Python
5) Slicing an Array using Numpy in Python
6) Checking Datatype of an Array using Numpy in Python
7) Copying an Array using Numpy in Python
8) Iterating through arrays using Numpy in Python
9) Shape of Arrays using Numpy in Python
10) Reshaping Arrays using Numpy in Python
11) Joining Arrays using Numpy in Python
12) Splitting Array using Numpy in Python
13) Sorting an Array using Numpy in Python
14) Searching in Array using Numpy in Python
15) Filtering an Array using Numpy in Python
16) Generating a Random Array using Numpy in Python
Arrays in Numpy are equivalent to lists in python. Like lists in python, the Numpy arrays are homogenous sets of elements. The most important feature of NumPy arrays is they are homogenous in nature. This differentiates them from python arrays. It maintains uniformity for mathematical operations that would not be possible with heterogeneous elements. Another benefit of using NumPy arrays is there are a large number of functions that are applicable to these arrays. These functions could not be performed when applied to python arrays due to their heterogeneous nature.
Surendra Varma Pericherla
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students, Software Developers And Aspiring Data Scientists
- 01:06Online IDE for running Python Numpy programs
- 01:56Creating & Accessing elements in 1D Array
- 03:55Creating & Accessing elements in 2D Array
- 02:46Finding Dimension of the Array
- 02:16Using Negative Indexing to access elements in 1D array
- 03:27Using Negative Indexing to access elements in 2D array
- 10:29Slicing an Array
- 01:00Checking Datatype of an Array
- 03:32Copy Operation on an array
- 01:22Iterating 1D array
- 01:22Iterating 2D array
- 01:54Finding Shape of the Array
- 02:41Reshaping 1D Array to 2D Array
- 02:28Joining Two Arrays
- 02:47Splitting an Array
- 03:46Sorting an Array
- 06:34Searching for an Element in Array
- 04:20Filtering an Array
- 02:00Generate a Random Integer
- 01:29Generating a Random Array
My name is Surendra varma Pericherla.
Awarded as BEST TEACHER
Awarded as a Young Achiever
I have achieved Distinction in B.Tech CSE and Also, I cracked GATE exam in 2006 with 98.3 Percentile. Iam a University topper (who Stood 2nd) in M.Tech CSE.
Currently, Pursuing PhD at IISC Bangalore.
I have 13+ Years of overall experience in Teaching/research/Industry. Currently, Iam working as a ACADEMIC HEAD in a E-Learning Company and I have given Guest Lectures at SRM University, VIT Chennai and IIITDM etc.,
I love education and educating others. Teaching is my favourite profession and my passion.
Those who buy my course, I can provide online assistance for clarifying your doubts.