Python Network Programming - TCP/IP Socket Programming
What you'll learn
- 3.5 hours of Full HD video material divided into 32 downloadable lectures
- Discover core concepts of network communication and python networking
- Become familiar with basics of networking: internet architecture, IP addresses, Python TCP connections, Ports and Sockets
- Transfer data between server/client applications running on different machines on the network.
- Connect to any computer in the world REMOTELY by building a networking tool called Reverse Shell
- Master the basics of python socket programming: creation and usage of sockets
- Learn about threading and multi-threading to handle two tasks simultaneously
- Learn how to create a server on Digital Ocean and run python files on it
- Access to our private facebook group available to only students of this Python Networking course
- A code editor of your choice (we will go through this in a lecture at the beginning of the course)
- Desire to learn about the Python Network Programming
- An Internet connection is required
- You won’t need to buy any software – everything we are going to use will be free
Have you ever wanted to connect two computers or devices remotely but didn't know how to? May be you even know how to code in Python but have no idea about Python networking? Or might even know the concepts of networking like IP address, Ports and sockets but don't know how to compile all of them together in Python?
With over 32 videos this online Python Networking course is designed to provide a solid foundation in Python Network Programming using Socket Programming and Communication. Network programming is one field which everybody uses but is still considered an advanced topic. Networking with Python is easy for beginners and powerful enough for advance coders.
You will also learn (BONUS)
How to create an online live server on Digital ocean and run python files on it
Multi threading and how to use it in creating a Python network
Python socket programming with python socket example and python socket server
Create a security tool called reverse shell used by hackers to remotely connect to victims computers.
Source Code - All
source code shown in this course is also available for download.
Students can create their own projects using
the downloaded Python files.
Why choose me as an instructor?
When i was a kid i saw this YouTube video on how make a folder invisible on Windows I was so fascinated with this idea. Since then my love for technology has only grown. I understand the people who are passionate about learning new things. At the end of each section we will take a quiz to check up on your skills and see if we’re ready for the next section. We will create this project together from start to finish.
So, why wait? If all this sounds great to you, Press on “Take this Course” and start learning today! 100% money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have very limited knowledge of Python and want to expand their skillset
- Students who wish to create amazing socket based networking tools using Python
- Network Engineers and Python Programmers with a desire to spice up their Python Socket Programming skills
- Anyone who wants to start a career in python network programming and python networking
- Do NOT take this course if you are a networking expert with many years of experience
When I was a kid I saw this YouTube video on how to make a folder invisible on Windows. I have never looked back since then. My love for technology has only grown.
I started with security since that was one of the areas that fascinated me. Then i went on to win the award for designing using Photoshop at Cofas '2012. On the destructive side, I always made scripts that used to mess up the systems at my school. I was almost suspended. I learned my lesson and vowed to do only constructive things. To make people aware of security issues, along with 2 friends started a Facebook page and group called YAP
To make things more interesting Web development came into my life which helped me get into the most prestigious chapter at my college IEEE. This helped me master different things that got my attention
- Android Development
- Augmented Reality
- Machine learning
- Python Development
- Internet of things ( IOT )
I never really wanted to go to a college. Still against it but it made me realize that the joy of creating something with a team of people is unparalleled. I created a blog which helps people who are not so familiar with technology get familiar with it and benefit from it. It has more 5,00,000 views today.
Things I learned and am still learning from it are Writing,Wordpress CMS, SEO, Google Analytics and Adsense and how to market a product after creating it.