Python MultiTrack- beginners and professionals- zero to hero
What you'll learn
- Get up to speed very quickly with Python3, Tkinter Gui and Matplotlib
- Use the Fast Track to develop a complete Batch Processing system in just 4 hours
- Create a user friendly GUI for the Batch Processing system in just 2 hours
- Apply graphical data analysis to the Batch Processing data in just 2 hours
- Use the Detail Track to get in depth knowledge of Python and best practises
- Develop a Hospital Booking System in the Detail Track as you step through all the Python topics and functionality
- Use industry tools such as PyCharm IDE
- Use industry methods, design patterns and practices in your projects
- Use OOP to create a Model, View, Controller
- Advanced topics include: comprehensions, decorators, scientific notation, bit twiddling, base conversion
- No previous experience needed for Detail Track
- Seasoned programmers may prefer the Fast Track
- Programmers with no experience may choose to jump between Tracks or indeed complete both the Fast Track and the Detail Track
- Beginners may want to complete the Fast Track after completing the Detail Track - to revise their knowledge
This course is aimed at both complete beginners to the world of programming and to experienced programmers who are new to Python.
If you are an existing programmer who is new to Python then you may want to take the Fast Track. In four hours, you will rattle through all the basis concepts and some advanced and build a banking application. Add on two hours and you will add a GUI interface to your project. Add on two more hours and you will use Matplotlib to provide a graphical interface to your data.
As an existing programmer, if you want more detail on any of the concepts in the Fast Track, then drop into the Detail Track at the appropriate point to enforce your understanding, and then come back to the Fast Track.
For complete beginners to programming, then follow the Detail Track. This will take you step by step through Python basics, some advanced features and then you too will develop a complete GUI system.
Once you've completed the Detail Track, then if you want to reinforce the material you have covered, then why not use the Fast Track to revise.
Who this course is for:
- People with no programming experience who wish to learn Python
- Existing programmers wishing to cross-train quickly to Python
- People looking to start a new career in programming
- People looking to develop code as a hobby
I am a veteran IT Developer, Designer, Architect, Team Leader and Trainer.
I started my early days working in Informix 4GL, C and various flavours of Unix and worked for a number of International and Government clients - spanning the UK, USA and Europe.
I designed systems, developed systems and worked as a Unix Systems Administrator.
As the IT industry changed and evolved I worked on some of the very first Java systems, worked on the Secure AIX Kernel and worked on a large number of multi-tier ecommerce and management systems.
With the birth of the iPhone, I worked on a number of iOS apps from the days before ARC and then Swift.
Some of my major achievements include
- designing and writing a Database Engine for IBM
- writing Device Drivers for emulating Top Secret Data Tapes
- writing a Programming Language
- working on the AIX Secure Kernel
- establishing a specialist Training Company for IT Contractors
I have a passion for developing systems and an equal passion for training. I hope you find my courses interesting, useful and fun.