Python MTA 98-381 Exam | Complete Preparation Course + Tips
What you'll learn
- Be able to sit for and pass the MTA 98-381 Python Certificate exams.
- Learn how to develop impressing Python applications in a few minutes/ hours.
- Add Python 3 to your Resume by Understanding Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Create Programs using your logic and data structures
- How to program the right way.
- Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Python Functions.
- Improve Efficiency, Save Time, Maximize Productivity.
- You will not need any any prior knowledge - so get started now!
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Python.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
Do you need to earn your Python Certification? If so, you've come to the right place!
Master Python and Pass the MTA 98-381 Exam! Learn the basic of computer programming, variables, if-statements and decision making, loops, funtions and files input-output, XML Processing and Database Handling.
After this course you will be able to code your fancy app for your work or your personal porfolio. Learning Python will give you more opportunities for jobs and career advancement because Python is one of the most requested skills in 2021!
This course requires no previous programming or Python experience. If you’ve never programmed a computer before, or if you know another programming language and want to learn Python, this course will teach you everything you need.
Join over 200,000 students just like you who’re having massive success in Python.
Want to go from no previous coding experience -- overwhelmed and confused about where to even start -- to advanced Python programmer, able to seamlessly build creative and exciting programs with confidence?
You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. Here’s the great news…
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth beginner to advanced Python programming course online.
Whether you want to:
- become an in-demand Python developer for exciting software companies
- go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- sharpen your core programming skills to reach the advanced level
- simply bring your own ideas to life with your first profitable program
...this complete Python developer course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion to add to your arsenal)
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
· All the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why - making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
· Find out how to use cool new Python features like modules.
· How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
· Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and the Python API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms
· How to develop powerful Python applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, Visual Studio Code! - Meaning you can code functional programs easier.
· Python know-how for tools such as the Spring framework, popular amongst enterprise-level development (for big clients)
· Advanced coding tips and tricks used by the world’s most in-demand programmers as well as the top tech companies, so you can create apps not only for yourself, but as a profitable business on your terms if you choose to
And much, much more...
Don't worry if none of that made sense. We’ll go into great detail explaining each and every core concept, programming term, and buzzwords you need to create your exciting Python programs.
By the end of this comprehensive course, you’ll master Python programming no matter what level of experience you’re at right now. You’ll understand what you are doing, and why you are doing it. This isn’t a recipe book, you’ll use your own creativity to make unique, intuitive programs.
Not only do these HD videos show you how to become a programmer in great detail, but this course includes a unique challenge feature. Each time a core concept is taught, a video presents a challenge for you to help you understand what you have just learned in a real world scenario.
You’ll go and complete the challenge on your own, then come back and see the answers and explained in detail in the video, allowing you to check your results and identify any areas you need to go back and work on.
This is a proven way to help you understand Python faster and ensure you reach your goal of becoming a Python Developer in record time. Remember doing those old past exam papers in high school or college? It’s the same concept, and it works.
Why learn Python compared to other programming languages?
Python is the most popular programming language in use since it’s the only language that works across all computer platforms without needing to be recompiled (edited) for each one.
Why is this great?
Not only does this multi-platform language save you countless hours in rewriting code, it means you can make your software available for download, and even for sale on every marketplace -- reaching millions more potential users, both on desktop and mobile!
Besides, you can’t afford not to know it...
Think about it. If your competition or fellow coders know Python -- the most popular coding language -- and you don’t…
Who has the huge market advantage?
Who will bring your awesome idea to life first, dominating all platforms?
Who will score the big companies and clients?
If this sounds like you, then you’ll find yourself going from beginner to successful Python programmer with less time, effort and investment than any other resource out there. Not to mention you get a certification of completion with this course, giving you extra credentials over others.
I’m always updating this course with fresh content, too
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New, more powerful hardware and software are being released every day, meaning it’s crucial to stay on top with the latest knowledge.
That’s why I’m always adding new, up-to-date content to this course at no extra charge. Buy this course once, and you’ll have lifetime access to it and any future updates (which are on the way as we speak).
Now that Python 3 is released, you won’t have to worry about buying any more courses or thick, heavy books. Simply log in to this course (I’ll send you an email when any updates are added) and you can quickly and easily catch up on any new and exciting releases!
With this complete Python developer course, you’re expertise will never go out of date (or ‘obsolete’ if we want to get nerdy).
I’ll personally answer all your questions
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with advanced Python skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enrol now using the “Buy Now” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Python brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, class is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to be an MTA 98-381 certified Python developer.
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
- Anyone who wants to learn Python Fundamentals and Python Advanced Concepts.
Dr. Chris Mall holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Development and multiple information technology professional certifications, including CySA+, PRINCE2 Practitioner, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL v3.
He also holds a Master’s of Science degree in Information Technology with a specialization in Information Assurance, GDPR compliance and development of mobile applications in novel technologies like Google Flutter and Dart.