ML Web Apps to Change the World - Predicting Life Expectancy
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to extend your Python ideas into full fledged web applications
- Share Python machine learning models with the world
- You should know some Python and HTML and have an interest in building web applications
In this class I'll show you how easy it is to take those Python ideas and extend them into a useful, professional, actionable web application using Flask, HTML responsive templates and some sensible UI design - as that's really the heart of all this - we want to translate or even shed our programming, statistics, Jupyter notebook navigation into the universal language that is the web that everybody knows how to use, how to interact with.
We'll build a health-awareness web application to predict life expectancy. This is an interactive tool to show you what is your average life expectancy at your current age and using additional parameters. It uses statistics, real localized data, and has a minimal UI, and is fully responsive - are you ready to build things that matter?
- You should have some exposure to Python and have access to Jupyter notebooks