Python 3 - Learn the Basics and Go Pro
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 19 articles
- 4 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create solutions and apply python coding to many computer science areas
- Python Programming, from basics to complex topics
- Learn how to use Jupyter Notebooks
- Python Data Types, Structures and Control Flow Statements
- Learn how to work with built in modules and packages
- Apply concepts and learn Object Oriented Programming
- How to install Python in Windows, Mac & Linux
A brief introduction to Python History, Main Characteristics and Functionalities.
In order to create Control Flow, you are going to need to create comparison between certain conditions, this is where logical conditions come in handy.
- Basic coding knowledge is helpful but not mandatory
- Have access to a computer running Windows, Mac or Linux
- An IDE like Visual Code Studio, Brackets or any other than can execute ".py" files
Become a Pro Developer in Python, the most demanded programming language of 2019!
In this course we are going to cover the most important aspects of Python, from declaring a simple variable to work with built it libraries and more.
The goal of this course is to take you step by step trough the concepts of Python, so in the end you are capable of creating your own programs and continue your specialization in more complex areas such as Machine Learning or Big Data.
Our journey begins with a very quick history of Python, how to install it in Windows, Mac or Linux and everything is hands on from there.
You can have very basic knowledge of Python or not at all, this course will help you understand how to code your programs, how to run them and even how to test them.
This course has a little more than 80 lectures, so you can have a great and quick understanding of the program, with out needing to invest months to learn.
All the programming lectures have a Notebook for you to test your skills, and this Notebooks can be dowloaded from this course. You will have lifetime access to all the Lessons and support in the Forum Section for all your questions or comments.
What you'll learn here?
Virtual Environments with Anaconda
Numbers, Strings and Lists
Arrays, Dictionaries and Tuples
If, While and For Statements
Try - Except
Exceptions in Python
Built In Modules
And much more....
This course has a 30-day Guarantee.
Hoping you to enjoy this course! And always keep learning!
- Software developers interested in starting working with Python
- People that want to learn how to code