Python Intro and Install Guide (Windows and Mac)
This course will teach you how to install Python and perform the some basic Python functions. I created this course so that my students have one specific resource they can check out to help them install Python so they can perform the assignments.
For both Mac and Windows I show how to:
Install Python and packages such as NumPy
Download GitHub files
Navigate folders and files using the command line
- People who enrolled in my other courses who need help installing Python so they can do the assignments.
- Windows Install02:34
- Mac Install05:37
- GitHub Code Download02:33
- Windows Navigation05:50
- Mac Navigation04:18
- Python Practice04:42
- PID Controllers - Intro to Control Design04:07
- Autonomous Robots: Kalman Filter04:07
- Autonomous Robots: Model Predictive Control04:07
- Autonomous Robots: Path Planning04:07
I have a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering which I earned for my research in control system design for automotive applications.
My first job out of school I was responsible for designing motion controllers and stabilization systems for military tank turrets.
I previously wrote robotic software for a startup based out of Toronto Canada.
I currently write software for autonomous vehicles in California.