Python is the most popular language with its various attributes. If you want to be an expert in Python, join our Python courses and understand the simple and complex features of it. We teach students from the very basic level as well as develop them to handle complex tasks using this language.
For the convenience of students, we have designed a question-answer section. Students can enhance both their knowledge and confidence by practicing them regularly. It is a great initiative of the organization to face interviews more confidently and easily. Students have a true help by this segment.
The practice tests will cover the following syllabus.
· Variable Names, Operators, Data Types & Numeric Types
· Precedence and Associativity, Bitwise & Boolean
· Formatting & Decorators
· While and for Loops
· Lists & List Comprehension
· Tuples and Sets
· Dictionary, Functions and Built-in Functions
· Argument Passing, Global vs Local Variables, Shallow copy vs Deep copy and Recursion
· Mapping Functions and Modules
· Regular Expressions and Files
· Classes and Objects, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Exception Handling
Number of Questions: 950
Questions Type: Multiple Choice.