Python Gui - Graphical User Interfaces in Python with PyQt
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build a REAL-LIFE CALCULATOR just like the one on an ANDROID phone for Dekstop.
- Write Beautiful and Trendy Apps in Python 3
- Learn how responsivenes is achieved using native threading in Python
- Learn how to Write applications in the recommended UI/UX language Qml
- Learn how to Build GUI applications in the .exe, .dmg or .sh format.
- Learn how to use Signals and Slots in PyQt5
- Learn whats modern in Qt development other done QtWidgets
In case you are on a Mac.
Please try to install using pip via pypi.org as:
pip install Ninja-Preview
The Qt page has drastically changed, please use this new link instead: https://www.qt.io/offline-installers
- Basic python knowledge
- Any Operating System
- Basic computing skills
- An IDE (PyCharm, Spyder, Ninja-Ide, other)
Gui's are what are missing from most programmer's toolkit, they cannot find it in addition to their wealth of knowledge. Not many years ago, I researched by God's help and found to my utmost pleasure how programming knowledge is applied in the real world both for UI's and Core-code (Both are scripted by the way).
Qt has powered the world of UI's and still powers it. Adobe, VLC, WhatsApp Inc, are a few of notable institutions that use Qt for both UI and also for functional code (for functional code, we will use python). But here is the catch, not so recent though, Qt released Qt Quick Markup language (Qml), that is not written in python, but rather in css style scripting language. This will help the advanced team-work desire to separate UI from core-code functionality.
Also there is another problem here, you can't seem to find much resources on it online. So here is it, an introduction and a quick practical hands on, on building a complete Python app with a modern trendy Gui.
- Intermediate Python developer
- Python programmers hoping to study the writing of GUI's in python
- Python developers hoping to study development in Qt and Qml