Would you like to take your Python knowledge to the next level?
Would you like to learn how to create desktop apps and interfaces with Tkinter, one of Python's Graphical User Interface?
You must be bored of creating plain, text-based apps in your IDEs. You can create pretty much anything you want with this package, from basic calculator apps, to store-keeping apps you can sell to small business. The sky is your limit!
What will you learn in this course?
1. How to create desktop apps with Python Tkinter
2. How to create labels and buttons, and extensively design them with fonts.
4. How to create frames that contain multiple widgets in them and lay them out perfectly
5. How to create simple, but structured app layouts using the pack method.
6. The sheer number of input widgets Tkinter comes with to make your app development work easy.
7. How to create the best custom alignment using the grid method.
8. How to custom-draw on your screen using the canvas widget.
9. How to make your apps dynamic by binding events with your widgets.
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if:
1. You're someone who wants to learn how to create desktop apps with Tkinter
2. You're a Python beginner who'd like to widen their horizon.
3. You're a programmer who'd like to learn how the world of app development works.
4. You're a programmer + entrepreneur who'd like a fast way to create saleable and marketable apps to businesses.
How is this course designed?
I've made this course as easy to understand as possible. I've structured it in such a way that each section will handle one of the 3 languages covered here.
Introduction: In this module, let's learn the basics of Tkinter, and how to create a basic window.
Module 1: In this module, let's look at how to create labels and design them, and finally, how to create buttons and configure them to do what we want. Let's look at completely styling these widgets, from their fonts, width, height, to text size.
Module 2: In this module, let's learn how to properly align our widgets with frames and the pack geometry method. Let's learn how to create basic, yet professional layouts using the Pack method while using frames to create different components for your app, which make alignment even easier.
Module 3: In this module, let's learn the sheer number of input widgets Tkinter offers you, including one line inputs, block text inputs, check boxes, radio buttons and menus. Let's learn how to create and align all of these widgets.
Module 4: In this module, learn all about the grid geometry layout and using it to create perfectly laid out apps. This is the best geometry manager for aligning your widgets to your requirements.
Module 5: In this module, learn all about the canvas widget and using it to draw and design various shapes.
This course is for you if:
1. If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
2. If you're a complete newbie to the world of desktop development, or just Python programming in general, and would like to start creating software with the help of a beginner-friendly course.
3. If you have the passion for programming, and know the bare basics of Python, but you're stuck on the practical aspects of it. Turn your theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge with our course.
4. If you want to delve into the exciting world of desktop app development, this course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
5. If you're a Python developer who just wants to try out a new facet of Python (GUI development). Our course welcomes coders of every level, from absolute beginners, to pros.
Each of these modules will create full-fledged lessons that teach a particular Tkinter concept in detail with a lot of real-world over-the-shoulder examples, so you'll have a lot of fun while learning!
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of desktop development with Tkinter