Learn Python GUI programming using Qt framework
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, you should be able to write your own complex desktop applications
- In this course, you will learn how to write those application from the grounds up
- Basic grasp of Python is strongly recommended
This course is about Python GUI programming and building GUI applications using Python and Qt framework. We will see how we can build powerful desktop applications using nothing but Python and one of its Qt bindings.
For every app that we write in the Python GUI programming course, the source will freely be available on Github.
We will be using Python 2.7.3 and PyCharm IDE, however, minimal (if any) code adaptations are necessary if you are using Python 3.x. The PyCharm IDE, while having a 30 day free trial, is not necessary at all.
You should take this Python GUI programming course if you're interested in learning more about how to write "real-world" GUI applications with Python, or if you're just curious and want to learn more!
- Anyone curious about Python's GUI abilities