Python GUI Programming with Tkinter | 30-Day challenge
What you'll learn
- 5.5 hours of Full HD video material divided into 31 downloadable lectures
- Access to our private facebook group available to only students of this Python GUI course
- Skills to build amazing Python GUI applications using Tkinter
- Build a complete Music Player from code to an executable file
- Convert command line tools to Graphical Applications
- Use Pygame to add music to your Python Projects
- Learn Python GUI programming and how to implement it in various real life scenarios
- You will get an in-depth understanding of elements in Python UI
- You should already have a basic understanding of Python. Example - What are variables, functions etc.
- A code editor of your choice - Recommended is Pycharm IDE
- You won’t need to buy any software – everything we are going to use will be free
- An unquenchable thirst to transform yourself
- Be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Have you ever wanted to build a software with a graphical interface but didn't know how to? May be you even know how to create tools on a command line but have no idea how to convert it into a graphical interface that people can click on. In this course we will be learning Python GUI Programming + Tkinter to build graphical user interfaces (GUI) and widgets from scratch.
With this course you will be able to create beautiful looking graphical interfaces quickly. You will learn Python basics, Python GUI development and Tkinter, UI and more.
You will also learn (BONUS)
How to use the Pygame to Play, Stop, Pause, Unpause and mute the music.
Learn about threading and how to create multiple threads
Create a Music Player from scratch to finish
Add beautiful styling and themes to the Python Projects GUI
Why 30 day Tkinter challenge?
Instead of binge watching all the videos, in my experience if you watch 1 video every day and implement it you will be able to complete the course and retain a lot more knowledge. This is how I learn Python. I take a topic and spend 30 minutes daily learning it.
Why choose me as an instructor? Why buy this course among all those other courses?
When i was a kid i saw this YouTube video on how make a folder invisible on Windows I was so fascinated with this idea. Since then my love for technology has only grown. I understand the people who are passionate about learning new things. At the end of each section we will take a quiz to check up on your skills and see if we’re ready for the next section. We will create this project together from start to finish.
So, why wait? If all this sounds great to you, Press on “Take this Course” and start learning today! 100% money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who have a desire to build GUI Applications and Tools
- Developers who want to convert their command line tools to Graphic Softwares
- Students who wants to learn Tkinter + Python Graphical Interface
- Beginners who want to step into the world of Python GUI Programming
- Any person interested in learning about Python UI development and Python GUI Framework
- Do NOT take this course if you are a Python GUI Developer with many years of experience
When I was a kid I saw this YouTube video on how to make a folder invisible on Windows. I have never looked back since then. My love for technology has only grown.
I started with security since that was one of the areas that fascinated me. Then i went on to win the award for designing using Photoshop at Cofas '2012. On the destructive side, I always made scripts that used to mess up the systems at my school. I was almost suspended. I learned my lesson and vowed to do only constructive things. To make people aware of security issues, along with 2 friends started a Facebook page and group called YAP
To make things more interesting Web development came into my life which helped me get into the most prestigious chapter at my college IEEE. This helped me master different things that got my attention
- Android Development
- Augmented Reality
- Machine learning
- Python Development
- Internet of things ( IOT )
I never really wanted to go to a college. Still against it but it made me realize that the joy of creating something with a team of people is unparalleled. I created a blog which helps people who are not so familiar with technology get familiar with it and benefit from it. It has more 5,00,000 views today.
Things I learned and am still learning from it are Writing,Wordpress CMS, SEO, Google Analytics and Adsense and how to market a product after creating it.