Python Game Development™: Build 5 Professional Games
What you'll learn
- Master some complex games with most easiest programming language
- Develop a basic logic of programming with Python
- Will know how to make best GUI games with Python
- Will know how to use arrays of python libraries
- Will learn advanced concepts of python like OOP, Functional Programming, Decorators etc.
- Python basics like data-types, loops, decision-makings, file handling, libraries, modules, date-times etc.
- Any machine with OS (Windows, MacOSX, and Linux)
- No programming background is essential (if there is, it will be useful)
- No prior knowledge of Python is required
- Fair internet connection is required to install some softwares and python libraries
Have you ever wanted to build a game with a graphical interface but didn't know how to? Maybe you even know how to create tools on a command line but have no idea how to convert it into a graphical interface that people can click on. In this course, we will be learning Python GUI Programming + Turtle + other advanced python modules to build graphical user interfaces (GUI) and games from scratch.
Game projects covered:
2. Space Shooter
3. Chain Reaction
5. Car Racing
6. Snake and many more.
Basic Python course Highlights:
Running Python Code
Number Data Types
Debugging and Error Handling
and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python Programming by making games
- Anyone who wants to know blender scripting
- Anyone who wants to develop games but doesn't have any programming skills
Sachin Kafle is a Python and Java developer, ethical hacker and social activist. His interest's lies in software development and integration practices in the areas of computation, quantitative fields of trade. His technological interests include Python, C, Java, C# programming. He has been involved in teaching since 2013.
Sachin is a engineer of Computer Science (B.E. Computer Science). He is also an instructor on his previously made some geek Youtube channel. He has been giving free classes mostly for students who have not been able to pay for expensive classes in his country.