Python Fundamentals: Operations & Data Analytics
- There are no pre-requisites required for this course!
- We will be using Jupyter Notebooks, but an installation and navigation walkthrough will be covered in the course :)
Join this course and you will learn how to use Python to carry out basic operations and basic data analytics operations.
The course will start you off from the basics to where you then more complex topics.
You will have lifetime access to this course and best of all, it is free, so why not jump in and start learning Python?
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers, curious about data analytics and data science
- Anyone who wants an insight into Python and how to carry out basic operations and apply basic data analytics practises
- 02:24Introduction & Resources to Python Fundamentals Course
- 01:31Installing Anaconda
- 03:06Using Jupyter Notebook (for Microsoft Windows)
Data Civilisation is a technology-based analytics company, aiming to bring keen and curious learners together.
We aim to provide only the best quality content, to help our learners along their journey of becoming experienced data analysts.
Data Civilisation was founded by two data analysts who started their careers in the largest professional service consultancy firms. They work with various tools, such as SQL, PowerBI, and Python and have over seven years of combined experience in analytics.