Python for the .NET Developer
What you'll learn
- Write Object Oriented Code in Python and get a refresher on C# code demonstrating the same Python exercises.
- Visual Studio Code, Python 3 and above
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Developers wanting to learn Python that's familiar with C# (although C# knowledge not required) - perhaps you've heard of Python and have always thought to learn it, this course is an ideal starting point.
- Experienced developers .NET / C# programmers - This course teaches you the common fundamental programming practices and compares them both in C# and Python.
- Anyone who wants to better learn both C# & Python - While I initially created this course for C#/.NET Developers that wanted to learn Python, my approach ends up being useful for anyone wanting to learn both languages since I cover the basics of programming in both.
5 REASON TO LEARN PYTHON
- Python’s popularity & high salary
- Python engineers have some of the highest salaries in the industry. The average Python Developer salary in the United States is approximately $116,028 per year. Also, Python has a strong spike in popularity over the last year.
- Ease of Learning
- Python is extremely simple and easy to learn. It is a very powerful language and it closely resembles the English language!
So, what contributes to its simplicity? Python is
- Free & open source
- Blessed with large community
- Python is extremely simple and easy to learn. It is a very powerful language and it closely resembles the English language! So, what contributes to its simplicity? Python is
- It Runs on Any Platform
- The portable and extensible properties of Python allow you to perform cross-language operations seamlessly.
- It's a Great General-Purpose Language
- It’s a very flexible language, capable of creating anything from desktop software to Web applications and frameworks
- It's Interpreted Yet Fast
- In recent years, advances in technology have led to much faster runtime execution for this interpreted laguage
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting an easy introduction to Python & C# but especially .NET & C# developers since I compare both languages.
Reynald Adolphe is a technologist and .NET developer specializing in website consulting and development.
He focuses on user experience, user interface, back-end development, and the languages used to create web applications. He's a speaker and personal technology coach helping programmers build their brand and career to the next level and guiding new-comers to become elite software engineers.
Reynald also produces tech events, featuring popular tech speakers, musicians, and comedians.
You can learn more about his events/coaching at reynaldadolphe.com website.