- No prior requirements or prerequisites are needed.
Penetration testers and cybersecurity analysts often get into the situation of having to do repetitive work that takes away precious time from their active focus. Examples of such situations can be scanning targets, doing intensive enumeration, subdomain discovery, reconnaissance, and more.
This is where programming languages like Python become extremely useful. Mastering Python allows you to take your hands off these repetitive and mundane tasks, automate them through code (and make them faster) so that you can focus on the really mentally challenging aspects of your penetration testing and cybersecurity projects.
This course is the first in a two-course series that together will develop your Python skills and enable you to apply them in cybersecurity and penetration testing.
Who this course is for:
- You want to get into cybersecurity and need a skill (Python) to place ahead of your competition.
- You already work in cybersecurity and need Python skills to get your work done more efficiently.
- You are a business owner and want to learn one of the easiest programming languages out there.
- You are a developer who wants to get into cybersecurity and penetration testing.
I’m Cristi. I hold an MS in Civil Engineering and I work as a Cybersecurity Analyst. I've got my Offensive Certified Security Professional Certification a couple of months ago.
Machine learning and AI are currently on my high interests as well and I am looking to combine ML/AI with cybersecurity at some point in the future.