This Course will bring awareness of importance of python and applications of python in solving engineering problems. We will see some important libraries like SciPy, Numpy, Matplotlib, Pandas etc. used in scientific computation.
This course includes Python Programs on Mechanics, Machine Design, Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Science, Heat Transfer, Vibrations, Optimization etc. It has covered various types of plots including line plots and 2D,3D contours plots where we can use this in visualizing engineering data.
We will review how to make plots as well as how to make interactive plots, analyze test data and some optimization part.
It covers from basic to advanced programs in mechanical fields.
It has following sections
1. Basic Concepts in Python
2.Programs on Mechanics, Machine Design etc.
3. Programs on Mechanical Vibrations
4. Programs on Fluid Mechanics, Thermal Science and Heat Problems.
5. Programs on Engineering Mathematics
6. Some Advanced programs like FFT use, Filter, Data Analysis.
What you will learn,
- Importance of python in mechanical fields in research and computations.
- Basic of Python programs from engineering point of view.
- Learn to solve engineering problems.
- Make yourself ready for one step ahead.
- You can build a project on yourself in your favorite domain.
- You will be able to use loops, functions, different libraries, custom functions to solve engineering problems.