Python for Machine Learning with Numpy, Pandas & Matplotlib
What you'll learn
- Learn Fundamentals of Python for effectively using Data Science
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Refresh Python basics with crash course
- Make use of Numpy and Pandas to implement numerical algorithms
- Data Manipulation
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Array and Matrix manipulation Library NumPy
- Learn to use Numpy for Data Manipulation
- Numpy functions
- Understand and code using the Numpy stack
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Three important data structure of pandas : Series, Data Frame, Panel
- Data Visualization
- Visualise Data using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Some programming experience
- Be comfortable with coding in Python
- Windows/Linux/MAC machine
- Desire to learn data science
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist or ML Engineer?
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world's most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning on Udemy!
We'll teach you how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
Programming with Python
NumPy with Python
Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
Use pandas to handle Excel Files
Visualize Data using Matplotlib and Seaborn
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developer who is curious about Data Science, Not for experienced Data Scientist
- Anyone who want to make career in Data Science, Data analytics
- This course is meant for people with at least some programming experience
- Anyone who plans a career in data scientist,
Hi, We are Code Warriors an E learning organisation . This is our Udemy Handle where we will provide you some awesome courses with very basic price. The courses will be very much informative and you will enjoy a lot. We focus on your learning in an enjoying manner so you don't get bored.
I am an aspiring data scientist who enjoys connecting the dots: be it ideas from different disciplines, people from different teams, or applications from different industries. I have strong technical skills and an academic background in engineering, statistics, and machine learning.
Interested in finding valuable insights from the data, Passionate about implementing Data Science techniques and expand the domain of my knowledge base.
I also like organizing events such as workshops, Hackathons, and webinars and had founded Code Warriors for the same purpose.
My passion lies in solving business problems with tailored data and algorithms and communicating complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders. I am able to jump across verticals to deliver high-performing AI solutions.
An ambitious individual with a desire to succeed. A Machine Learning enthusiast with an additional knack in Web Development. A confident public speaker possessing intermediate leadership qualities. A Cricket fanatic. A student who like to take risks and does not shy away from experimenting various combinations in life. Striving to the best of the lot. Wish me good luck ??
Proficient: Python (scikit-learn, NumPy, nltk, pandas), TensorFlow, Keras
Familiar: NLP (Natural Language Processing)
I am Kaustubh Tripathi , an Aspiring Data Scientist, I specialize in various programming languages and concepts of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. I also have a good command on Linux. I am a firm believer that we can learn only by doing hands-on and my focus remains the same when I teach any concept to students.