Python for Data Structures, Algorithms, and Interviews!
What you'll learn
- Create a great resume
- Have a LinkedIn and Github profile for recruiters
- Understand all major Data Structures and Algorithms
- Ace coding interviews after preparing with the course's mock interviews
- Basic to Intermediate Python skills.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE A COMPLETE BEGINNER TO PYTHON, CHECK OUT MY OTHER COURSE: COMPLETE PYTHON BOOTCAMP TO LEARN PYTHON!
Welcome to Python for Data Structures, Algorithms and Interviews!
This is the most comprehensive course online to help you ace your coding interviews and learn about Data Structures and Algorithms! This course takes advantage of the easy to read Python programming language to efficiently teach you what you need to know to land the tech job of your dreams!
This course will teach you everything you need to know to get a great job in the software technology field, including:
- Creating a great resume
- Creating LinkedIn and GitHub profiles for recruiters to find
- Building and leveraging a network for job opportunities
- The latest job searching tools available online
- Non-Technical Interview Questions and Answers
- Post-Interview topics (Salary Negotiation and References Preparation)
- Jupyter Notebooks Overview
- Algorithm Analysis and Big-O Notation
- Array Sequences
- Stacks Queues and Deques
- Linked Lists
- Searching and Sorting Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms
- Riddles and Brainteasers
- 4 Mock Interviews!
Achieve your career goals and get a fantastic job in technology by enrolling in this course!
Who this course is for:
- Students familiar with Python programming looking to start a career in tech!
Jose Marcial Portilla has a BS and MS in Mechanical Engineering from Santa Clara University and years of experience as a professional instructor and trainer for Data Science, Machine Learning and Python Programming. He has publications and patents in various fields such as microfluidics, materials science, and data science. Over the course of his career he has developed a skill set in analyzing data and he hopes to use his experience in teaching and data science to help other people learn the power of programming, the ability to analyze data, and the skills needed to present the data in clear and beautiful visualizations. Currently he works as the Head of Data Science for Pierian Training and provides in-person data science and python programming training courses to employees working at top companies, including General Electric, Cigna, The New York Times, Credit Suisse, McKinsey and many more. Feel free to check out the website link to find out more information about training offerings.