Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developers
- No requirements
Will this course give you core python skills?
Yes, it will. There is a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python, and that’s what you will learn in this course.
What you Learn :
- build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
- move to a more senior software developer position
- get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django, or other hot areas that Python specializes in
- or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
…then you need a solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
-Python basics like data-types, loops, decision-making, file handling, libraries, modules, date-times, etc.
-data visualization using Matplotlib in python
-data analysis using Numpy and pandas in python
-learn to build a big data analysis project with more than 60million + data using python.
-All the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why - making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
I guess you have to give a trying course this course is designed after analyzing what a student needs to study python. After analyzing what they required and what they want in a course, how they can easily start any course but didn't able to finish it. Now let me explain to you how so this course is designed including all fields of python and for keeping the interest until the last there are actually working games as projects so that no one gets bored and with that everything explained is designed in a very simple and easy way. just after completing the course, I guarantee that every single of you will be able to develop any kind of application using python. you will learn to create desktop applications and even controlling objects by using a keyboard which I guess most of you already want to learn and also python for data science in which you will learn to create even globe maps.
Who this course is for:
- All types of students can enroll in this Python course
Manik Soni is a motivated, personable business professional with more than 10 years’ experience as a project management consultant, technology consultant, business owner, and technical writer. He has extensive experience as a project manager, management consultant, organizational change management consultant, organizational process analyst, and technical implementations. Well-versed in project management methodologies, process engineering, organizational change management, risk management, project planning, team building, communication, and technical implementations of organizational change, software projects, network operating systems, and web development projects.