Python for complete beginners
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites.
Learn the basics of Python in less than 90 minutes. This course is intended for complete beginners in programming.
As I am not a big fan of theory, the course covers the basics through examples.
Python is an easy-to-learn language and its syntax is fairly simple to understand. It is one of the languages mostly recommended for programming beginners.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that has no prior programming experience
- Introduction to Python06:48
- Variables, data types and user input17:58
- Basic math operators06:11
- Lists and tuples09:50
- Slicing lists and strings07:49
- For loops and while loops06:33
- If elif else statement10:45
- Guess the number09:00
- Define function05:51
A normal and dedicated human being that loves to read, question and improve.
I have my own YouTube channel where I share Python-related content.
I have 3 years of experience working at PricewaterhouseCoopers ("PwC") and over 5 years as a freelancer providing services as a financial analyst, business plan writer, teacher and consultant.
I have huge interest in numbers and the stock market, football and python programming.