Python for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Students will learn about what and why Python
- Details on Python Setup, Python shell, Python datatypes & variables Functions in Python
- Learn about Python Built-In Functions, Operators Control flow statements, Classes in Python, Data Structures in Python
- Students will learn Exception Handling, Modules Reading from and writing to Files and all about Standard Python libraries
- Basics in Any Programming Language
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basics in Python such as ‘loops, variables, conditions and statements’(knowing any other language would be an added advantage)
- Basics in Python (knowing basic C++,C and a bit about network programming would be an added advantage)
This is a beginner course on Python Programming in which you will learn about Introduction to Python Programming, Lists & Tuples and Strings. This course is for those who want to learn how to program in python. It is intended to suit a wide audience, though not for absolute beginners. This course is targeted towards people who already have basic in either python or any other programming language.
The training will include the following;
Python datatypes & variables
Functions in Python
Python Built-In Functions
Control flow statements
Classes in Python
Data Structures in Python
Reading from and writing to Files
Standard Python libraries
Python is a high-level and general-purpose programming language and is interpreted. It is of a strong and dynamic type of discipline. It was designed by Guido van Rossum. It has functional, object-oriented and imperative features. It has file extensions such as .py or .pyd or .pyc etc. The code and syntax of Python are highly readable compared to other programming languages. Python is easy to learn, read and maintain and has interactive mode features and provides better scalability and supports GUI applications. It supports structured and functional programming. It was licensed under the Python Software Foundation License. It first appeared in the year 1990. It was influenced by several other programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Haskell, Modula, Perl, etc.
Python has several types of data structures like Lists, Dictionary, Tuples, Strings, Numbers, etc. It has Functions, Modules, Exceptions, File I/O. Python has several libraries for different functionalities, Database and Networking features, Advanced GUI programming, Testing. It has also automatic memory management and garbage collection.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build projects using Python
- Students/Professionals interested in programming
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, ExamTurf is a leading global provider of skill based mock exams addressing the needs of 1,000,000+ members across 70+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing tests series prepared by top-notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our test series are Job oriented skill based tests demanded by the Industry. At ExamTurf, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented tests series available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your tests to suit your convenience and schedule.