Python for Beginners - Learn Python Programming in Hindi
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 28 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduce Python with yourself!
- Learn the magic of programming efficiently
- In depth discussion about every topic of programming in Python, in your native language, HINDI!
- Hands on coding on an IDE live with explanations
- Learn from the basics, build complete understanding and practical knowledge
- Be able to write your own Python programs efficiently, including games!
- Live Projects to clear each and every concept learnt so far
- Learn some intermediate topics like regular expressions, socket programming, command line arguments, and many more
- Be thorough with modern real world object oriented programming
- Be able to create your own modules and packages in python
- No strict requirements just some basics of Computer Systems and some programming background knowledge. Basics of C would be helpful.
- A decent computer which can run Python IDE (PyCharm). 4GB RAM is sufficient.
Learn Python which is the most demanded programming languages of 2019!
Become a Python Programmer in the easiest way possible. The content is purely in Hindi, for those who find English challenging and can learn in a native environment in their own language! The concepts are very clearly and concisely explained with hands on parallel examples on screen.
This course has over 50 lectures and approximately 9 hours of video content. Here is a brief listing of what all you will acquire from the course content:
Start from the very basics (Introduction, history and present of Python)
Learn Python in a practical manner. This whole course is a screencast of parallel coding with detailed explanations of everything being done.
Learn how to use Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for programming, specifically PyCharm.
Installation and setup walkthrough guide in Windows to become familiar with Python first.
Source codes will be provided at the end of every lecture for every module. Additional resources including websites to learn more about the topics of a section will be provided at the end of every module/section.
Learn to code with three Live Projects including one game, one script, and one intermediate level project of networking in Python. Get the gist of the whole in the Projects and be able to develop your own!
Additional Resources at the end of the course including links to books for Python, topics, practice projects, beginner, intermediate and advanced level
The following major topics have been covered in the course:
Installation and Setup Python and PyCharm
Numbers, Integers, Floating Point Numbers
Booleans and None type
Comparison and Logical Operators
Conditional Statement (if, elif, else)
Loops (for and while)
Some useful functions and operators (range(), zip(), enumerate(), etc.)
Object Oriented Programming
Classes and Objects
Inheritance, Polymorphism, Privacy
Modules and Packages
pip and PyPi
There is much more than this in the course! You will get lifetime access to over 50 lectures along with source codes and additional resources!
Not satisfied with the course? Don't worry, your money is safe. There is a 30 day money back guarantee! You can get a refund.
- IT Students new to programming
- People having C/C++/JAVA knowledge looking to learn Python
- Beginner Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Those who want to learn in Hindi!