Python for beginners (Hindi) || Python Seekho
What you'll learn
- Learn the importance of Python
- Playing with Python Objects: Numbers, Strings, Booleans, Lists, Tuples, Sets and Dictionary objects.
- Manipulation of File Objects: Reading and Writing of Text and Binary Files.
- Build a solid foundation of programming
- Programming in Python with real confidence.
- Crystal clear understanding of all Python core concepts.
- No prerequisite, just a will to learn and grow.
I am an experienced programmer, having received several accommodations on programming in my formal education as well as taught several programming languages to thousands of students. My goal is to provide you, the budding programmer, the knowledge you need on programming in a fun and easy manner. In this course, I do just that with the Python programming language.
Python, a wonderfully simple programming language that has encouraged many programmers to pursue careers involving programming over any other language. Of course, it goes without saying that Python is an excellent language, but do you know what is required of you to start programming Python?
As with any programming language it is important you understand the fundamentals and that is exactly what I teach you in this course. In this course, you will learn about:
1. Python Variables and Operators
2. Decision Making
3. Iteration and recursion
4. Python datatypes
7. Files Handling
8. Exception Handling
"You might not think that programmers are artists, but programming is an extremely creative profession. It’s logic-based creativity."
Who this course is for:
- Professional Programmers.
- IT Team Leaders / Managers.
- Web Developers.
- Computer Hobbyists.
- High School & College Students.
- Anyone who wants to learn programming.
- A must language for all the computer professionals.
I am really interested in making students learn and grow in their respective fields.
Whether you are a beginner, looking to learn how to program for the very first time, or to brush up on your existing skills, or to learn new languages and frameworks, we got you covered.