Python for ABSOLUTE beginners! *Make 5+ Real-World Projects*
What you'll learn
- Install Python
- Setup an IDE
- Learn Python with hand-on experience of using databases and files.
- Master MongoDB and PyMongo
- Crawl websites for data and pull information through BeautifulSoup4
- Master several Python modules like "random", "sys" and many more...
- Start using Python from scratch
- Create a NoSQL database using PyMongo
- Dive into OOP (Object-oriented Programming) with Python
- Install essential modules
- Master strings with Python
- Master variables with Python
- Use advanced Python concepts to code a RPG
- And also many fun projects like a Palindrome Checker and a Guess the Number game
- Solve Python quizzes!
- Willingness to learn Python.
- Access to a Computer or Laptop.
- Access to the internet.
- And the ability to type :)
This course is updated with new lectures and resources EVERY MONTH!
This course is designed to fully immerse you in the Python language, so it is great for ALL skill levels! Learn Python as Dhhyey takes you through the basics of programming, Python concepts, coding a calculator, essential modules, creating an RPG battle script, web scraping with BeautifulSoup and crawling websites, PyMongo, and much more!
If you want to get started programming in Python, you are going to LOVE this course! What better than learning from a Google Certified Python Expert...
Python has rapidly become one of the most popular programming languages around the world. Compared to other languages such as Java or C++, Python consistently outranks and outperforms these languages in demand from businesses and job availability. Python is an easy to learn programming language with a wide variety of well-paying jobs in many fields, including data science, web development, and network programming.
This course is designed to fully immerse you in the Python language, so it is great for both beginners! Learn Python as Dhhyey takes you through the basics of programming, Python concepts, coding a calculator, essential modules, creating an RPG battle script, web scraping, PyMongo, and much more!
This course will cover all the basics and also some advanced concepts of Python.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in programming who have little or no prior programming experience.
- Python programmers who need a refresher on Python
- Programming hobbyists
- Anyone else who is interested in learning Python
- Beginner Python developers who want to advance their skills by making new and engaging Python projects