Python for Financial Markets Analysis
What you'll learn
- Create interactive data apps with Streamlit
- Simple to advance practical time series analysis
- Create trading strategies with technical indicators signals
- Algo trading with Buy Low and Sell High Strategies
- Create a stock screener
- Create a web based (flask) candlesticks pattern screener
- Calculate Return, Risk, Correlation and Rolling Statistics for Stocks, Indexes and Portfolios
- Create Financial Indexes with price, equal and value weighted formations
- Portfolio analysis with pyfolio
- Finding Higher High and Lower Lows in time series
- Get 40+ technical indicators and create custom indicators
- No specific Finance knowledge needed!
Welcome to Python for Financial Markets Analysis!
Are you interested in how people use Python to conduct rigorous financial analysis and pursue algorithmic trading, then this is the right course for you!
This course will guide you through everything you need to know to use Python for analyzing financial markets data! I’ve worked for Bloomberg for 17+ years and will present the knowledge to help you in this course.
We'll start off by learning the fundamentals of financial market data, importing large datasets and then proceed to learn about the various core libraries used in the Finance world including jupyter, numpy, pandas, matplotlib, statsmodels, yfinance, plotly, cufflinks and much more. We will use jupyter notebooks, google colabs and visual studio to write our python apps for finance.
We'll cover the following topics:
NumPy for High Speed Numerical Processing
Pandas for Efficient Data Analysis
Matplotlib for Data Visualization
Pandas Time Series Analysis Techniques
Importing financial markets data
Working with single and multiple stocks with prices, fundamental data
Streaming real-time data prices
Create interactive financial charts with plotly, cuffllinks
Using annotation to tell the data story
Simple to advanced time series analysis
Time series analysis with indexing, filling and resampling
Rate of returns analysis for stocks, crypto and indexes
Create Financial Indexes with price, equal and value weighted formations
Create custom technical indicators - Squeeze momentum, point and figure and more
Create trading strategies with technical indicators
Explore stock statistics with peer analysis, returns rates, and heatmaps
Find best and worst returns months for any global instruments
Create your very own stock screen
Create your very own web based (flask) candlestick pattern screener
Algo trading with Buy Low and Sell High Strategies
Portfolio analysis with pyfolio
Create interactive data apps with streamlit
and much more...
Why you should listen to me...
In my career, I have built an extensive level of expertise and experience in both areas: Finance and Coding
17 years experience in Bloomberg for the Finance and Investment Industry...
Build various financial markets analytics companies like
ClickAPIs and more
Python & Pandas:
My existing companies extensively used python based models and algorithms
Code, models, and workflows are Real World Project-proven
Best Seller author on Udemy
e.g. PostgreSQL Bootcamp: Go from Beginner to Advanced, 60+ Hours course
Master Redis - From Beginner to Advanced, 20+ hours
What are you waiting for? Guaranteed Satisfaction: Otherwise, get your money back with 30-Days-Money-Back-Guarantee.
Looking Forward to seeing you in the Course!
LETS GET STARTED!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to explore the world of financial markets
- Anyone who want to transition from Excel into Python
- Anyone who want to step into Financial Data Science by learning Pandas and more
- Anyone who want to learn how to do time series analysis on any global financial market instruments. i.e. Stocks, Indexes, Crypto and more
- Everyone who wants to learn how to code and apply their skills in practice in financial world
I am an entrepreneur, a deliverer, a dreamer, a believer, a darer and a doer.
I had worked in Bloomberg for 17 years, and build, manage, and lead several projects and team on global basis. After Bloomberg, had build my own companies like KlickAnalytics, ClickAPIs, ZoomMarkets providing global financial markets analytics with tera bytes data on cloud servers.
I've worked extensively with PHP, Python, Angular, Rest APIs, Cloud systems, time series database, financial data analytics, UNIX systems, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and advanced system architecture design and more.
My utmost passion is the invention, innovation, changing paradigms, game-changing disruptions, people, personal development and the true adventures of life. Master the getting the job done well.
My Motto: Change the Game!