Python The Quickest Way: Python Essentials Course - Rapid!
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Start from a Basics to Advanced Python Concepts.
- Python Essentials: Variables, Combinations, Strings, Formatting, User Inputs and Outputs, Math, numbers, Operators, Conditions , Loops, functions and more.
- Everything about Data Structures in Python.
- Displaying counts and iterators.
- User and standard Library functions and methods
- Functional Programming.
- Object Oriented Programming, classes, objects and Inheritance.
- understanding of how to Handle Errors.
- Working with files and methods.
- Handling Date, Time and Building A Calendar App.
- No Python experience is required to take this course.
- It would be good if you have a little Programming experience that will make this much easier for you but if you do not have, no problem.
Hello, and welcome to Python The Quickest Way: Python Essentials Course - Rapid! ,
Hands-on The Basics of Python Fast!. The Rapid Modern Python 3.7 Guide for promising your Development career.
Python is a high-level, structured, open-source programming language that can be used for a wide variety of programming tasks.
In this course you will learn understand how Python works, how to write correct and clean Python code and it’s core principles by examples at high speed, intensively and high quality.
The Python The Quickest Way: Python Essentials Course - Rapid! course has all what you need to learn Python.
The course will cover
Python Programming language Overview
Installation and First step for coding with Python 3.7.
Assigning values to variables and combination.
Using Input for Asking user and Math.
Strings, Quotes and Formatting.
All About Lists and its methods.
Python Tuples, its uses and methods.
What's Dictionary and its methods.
Types of numbers and importing random.
different type of operators inside editor and interpreter.
if conditional statement for a test.
While loop for counts with options.
User Functions, calling and returning.
Standard Library built in functions.
Looping through iterators by using for with in.
Functional Programming with lambda.
Classes and Objects in Python 3.7.
Inheritance in Python 3.7.
Different types of Modules.
Exceptions handling in practice.
Displaying date, time and full calendar.
Most importantly, you will master Python 3.7 the practically way and in a short time without much effort.
If you want to save your precious time, join us in this rapid course and start practicing python now.
- Programmers who know other Programming languages but are new to Python.
- Anyone who wants to dive deep into Python fast.
- Python Beginners.
- Programming Newbies.