Data Visualization in Python for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Work with fundamental Data Science libraries to form different kinds of datasets
- Master Matplotlib fundamentals and various standard graphs
- Learn how to visualize data using Python and Matplotlib in a clear and concise manner
- Use real-life applicable datasets to expand your learning
- Understand and work with the connection between various data science/visualization libraries
- Expand on your knowledge of Python 3 fundamentals
- Understanding of Python fundamentals would be very helpful
Students will learn about data visualization fundamentals in Python using Matplotlib and Numpy. They will work with a variety of datasets and graphs to optimize the start of their journey in the massive sea of data science. This course provides you with everything you need to get started and is accessible to any operating system. From learning about the basics of 2D graphs to working with 3D visualizations, students will learn and then apply their knowledge to various applications.
Through working with various common data science libraries, you'll learn how they all tie into one another and how Matplotlib can be used to complement them. We'll start from the basics, and move on to more advanced data sets and graphs that deal with them.
You'll learn how to customize your graphs in terms of color, shape, size, and perspective. We'll go through all the subtopics of graphs and their respective attributes, to help you work with them in your programs. Everything has been ordered and put together clearly and concisely, so moving from one section to the next is never an issue.
If you have any errors, problems, or questions about the course, you can ask me a question on Udemy. I will get back to you as soon as possible and will make sure to answer your question in a reasonable amount of time.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers interested in Data Visualization and Data Science
I am a high school student with a passion for Software development. I am interested and experienced in JAVA, Python, and developing skills for Amazon Alexa using AWS and Lambda. I am a big fan of Raspberry Pi and robotics-related projects.
I've been working with Minecraft Modding, web development, and areas of Python programming for many years now.