Python: Python Programming Language | Tutorial | Beginner
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 28 articles
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After this course, you will be able to start coding with Python.
- After this course, you will be able to implement the basic tasks using Python's standard library.
- Internet access.
- Passion to learn coding with Python.
- Essential computer skills.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
This course covers the basics of Python programming language.
WHAT IS GOING TO BE COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
Main topics to be introduced in this course as follows:
Start coding with Python
Variables And Identifiers In Python
Introduction To Standard Types In Python
Getting User Input And Type Casting
Basic Operations In Python
Making Decisions — if-elif-else
Classes - Object Oriented Programming
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Learn Python 3●Programming Language●Python●Online Tutorial●Online Course●Sample Python Code ●Python Code Examples●Sample Python Project●Free Book●Download●Learn Python from Scratch●Hands-on
This course aims to cover the basics of Python to teach coding to everybody. You don't need to be developer to take this course. The use of Python will make your computations or the development of the tools which you need to implement quite fast and easy.
- Everybody who has essential computer skills with passion to learn programming with Python
- College students
- Engineers, scientists, analysts, researchers, students
- IT specialists
- QA members
- Software developers
- Web developers
- Analysts who need to implement programs for specific computational tasks