The Complete Python 3 Course: Beginner to Advanced!
What you'll learn
- Install Python on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Setup an IDE
- Use programming fundamentals to build a calculator
- Use advanced Python concepts to code a role playing game
- Find additional packages to expand the functionality of Python
- Install essential modules
- Code an app for web scraping
- Create a NoSQL database using PyMongo
- Create web apps using Webpy
- Django web server setup
- Program a web browser using PyQt
- Use Matplotlib and Pandas for data visualization
- Develop a speech recognition app using machine learning
- No previous programming experience necessary
- Access to a personal computer or equivalent system
- Internet access to download the necessary software
If you want to get started programming in Python, you are going to LOVE this course! This course is designed to fully immerse you in the Python language, so it is great for both beginners and veteran programmers! Learn Python as Nick takes you through the basics of programming, advanced Python concepts, coding a calculator, essential modules, creating a "Final Fantasy-esque" RPG battle script, web scraping, PyMongo, WebPy development, Django web framework, GUI programming, data visualization, machine learning, and much more!
We are grateful for the great feedback we have received!
"This course it great. Easy to follow and the examples show how powerful python can be for the beginner all the way to the advanced. Even if the RPG may not be your cup of tea it shows you the power of classes, for loops, and others!"
"Good course even for non-programmers too."
"It's really well explained, clear. Not too slow, not too fast."
"Very thorough, quick pace. I'm learning A TON! Thank you :)"
"Good explanation, nice and easy to understand. Great audio and video quality. I have been trying to get into Python programming for some time; still a long way to go, but so far so good!"
The following topics are covered in this course:
Django Web Framework
Graphical User Interface (GUI) Programming (PyQt)
This course is fully subtitled in English!
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course was designed for students with little to no programming experience
- Developers familiar with Python can take their knowledge to the next level!
- Students who go through the course can expect to walk away with a comprehensive understanding of Python
The digital age is upon us. Would you like to build/protect the systems that shape our future?
I am here on Udemy to produce valuable educational resources for students who wish to learn skills related to information technology, network security, programming languages and much more. Enroll in one of my courses for a practical, down to earth approach to learning.