Data Structures and Algorithms for Coding Interview
What you'll learn
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
- Use the right Data Structures and Algorithms to pass coding interview questions that have the optimal solution
- Learn how to use Python tools to solve exercises using strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, conditionals, loops, recursion, files, and more.
- Check your solutions with detailed step-by-step video lectures that explain how to solve each challenge.
- Knowledge of Python fundamentals
- I will use Jupyter notebook during the course, but you can use any IDE of your choice to write and run your code.
A good algorithm usually comes together with a set of good data structures that allow the algorithm to manipulate the data efficiently. In this online course, we consider the common data structures that are used in various computational problems. You will learn how these data structures are implemented in different programming languages and will practice implementing them in our programming assignments. This will help you to understand what is going on inside a particular built-in implementation of a data structure and what to expect from it. You will also learn typical use cases for these data structures.
A FEW EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS THAT WE ARE GOING TO COVER IN THIS COURSE:
What is a good strategy of resizing a dynamic array?
How priority queues are implemented in C++, Java, and Python?
How to implement a hash table so that the amortized running time of all operations is O(1) on average?
What are good strategies to keep a binary tree balanced?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Explain the principles of data structures & how they are used
Create programs that are able to read and write data from files
Store data as key/value pairs using Python dictionaries
Accomplish multi-step tasks like sorting or looping using tuples
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
Python Syntax And Semantics
Who this course is for:
- if you want to work a Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, Netflix or other top tech companies
- University students who wish to develop their problem-solving and computational-thinking skills
Hi there, my name is Nazim! Nice to meet you!
Python / Web Scraping / Data Analysis
I'll teach you:
Full-Stack Web Development
Web Scraping / Data Scraping using Python
API Data Extraction
Algorithms and Data Structures
Everything related to Stock Market / Financial Markets Data
Backtesting of trading strategy using Python
Visualization & Dashboards: Plotly, Matplotlib, Seaborn
Python Libraries: Pandas, NumPy, Regex, BeautifulSoup, Requests, Django-DRF, Selenium, Scrapy, Plotly, Matplotlib, Seaborn and Many More
Hi there, my name is Emil ! Nice to meet you ! Teaching is my passion and hobby, so I am super lucky to have a job in education. I am understanding, patient, and aware of how to talk to beginner students. During a lesson, I focus on you and your abilities.