Python Bootcamp for Data Science 2021 Numpy Pandas & Seaborn
What you'll learn
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting
- You will learn how to use Jupyter Notebook for exploratory computations using python.
- You will learn basic and advanced features in NumPy (Numerical Python)
- You will learn various data analysis tools in Pandas library.
- You will learn the essential tools for load, clean, transform, merge, and reshape data.
- You will learn how to create informative visualizations with matplotlib, seaborn and Pandas
- You will learn how to analyze and manipulate time series data.
- You will learn how to handle real world data analysis, including data preparation and exploration.
- It is advantageous to have basic python knowledge, but it is not required to understand the material in this course. However, people with no previous basic knowledge of python need to focus first on module 2, 3, 4, and 5, that would be enough to comprehend the rest material in this course.
This course is ideal for you, if you wish is to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist!
Data Scientist is one of the hottest jobs recently the United States and in Europe and it is a rewarding career with a high average salary.
The massive amount of data has revolutionized companies and those who have used these big data has an edge in competition. These companies need data scientist who are proficient at handling, managing, analyzing, and understanding trends in data.
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to extend their knowledge in Data Science!
I have organized this course to be used as a video library for you so that you can use it in the future as a reference. Every lecture in this comprehensive course covers a single skill in data manipulation using Python libraries for data science.
In this comprehensive course, I will guide you to learn how to use the power of Python to manipulate, explore, and analyze data, and to create beautiful visualizations.
My course is equivalent to Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars. Here, I give you the opportunity to learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 90 HD video lectures, including all examples presented in this course which are provided in detailed code notebooks for every lecture. This course is one of the most comprehensive course for using Python for data science on Udemy!
I will teach you how to use Python to manipulate and to explore raw datasets, how to use python libraries for data science such as Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Seaborn, how to use the most common data structures for data science in python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and most importantly how to prepare your datasets for advanced data analysis and machine learning models.
Here a few of the topics that you will be learning in this comprehensive course:
How to Set Your Python Environment
How to Work with Jupyter Notebooks
Learning Data Structures and Sequences for Data Science In Python
How to Create Functions in Python
Mastering NumPy Arrays
Mastering Pandas Dataframe and Series
Learning Data Cleaning and Preprocessing
Mastering Data Wrangling
Learning Hierarchical Indexing
Learning Combining and Merging Datasets
Learning Reshaping and Pivoting DataFrames
Mastering Data Visualizations with Matplotlib, Pandas and Seaborn
Manipulating Time Series
Practicing with Real World Data Analysis Example
Enroll in the course and start your path to becoming a data scientist today!
Who this course is for:
- I designed this course to be valuable for people who are interested in data science and data analysis with python.
- If you want to learn data science with python, this course will be a valuable starting point.
- This course is for you if your intention is to learn how to use Python’s data science tools and libraries such as Jupyter notebook, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, and related tools to effectively store, manipulate, and gain insight from data.
Having background in science and data modeling, I was interested early during my career with trading forex and trading stock markets. 15 years ago I have started my journey as a private retail trader and I have gone my way through this bumpy road of self-learning and self-development. It did not take me much time to master to some degree many aspects of forex trading that could take years for other beginners to grasp.
I was lucky to meet and to have a friendship with many experienced and guru traders, who have shaped in many ways how I do trade forex now. They have opened my eyes and my mind to techniques that are both related to price action analysis and psychological aspects. And this unique knowledge from those incredible insiders not only gave me the turn out that I needed to be successful, but also made me willing to help other traders to bypass the difficult beginning of trading and to help them to shorten their learning curve which is very time- and money consuming for them.
I have opened my local trading school around ten years ago with the sole objective was to help traders at their beginning career similar to the help that I have received when I needed it most.