Easy Python For Beginners 2023
What you'll learn
- All aspects of python for an IT Job
- Doing all operations with python Data Structures
- Learn Object Oriented Programming (OOPs), Database operations & Data Analysis in python
- Ability to use built-in and third party packages of python and coding in less time
- Coding without the need of searching things in the internet
- Please install python version 3
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know from Beginning to Expert Level
Learn Python In The Best Way .
A course to make you completely familiar with Python
Become a python programmer and learn all python skills needed for the IT job.
Complete the course and crack the python interviews and get placed with good salary.
The course is 10 hours long and built in such a way that once you complete the course you will no longer need to search the internet for python related stuffs. Because everything is covered in this course for you.
Chapters and Contents
1. Control Flow Statements :
Learn what are control flow statements and loops. Do sample programs with loops and control flow statements.
2. Lists :
All operations on python lists
3. Strings :
All operations on strings and string formatting
4. Dictionary :
All operations on dictionary
5. Tuple : All tuple operations
6. Set : All set operations
Writing and calling python functions
Type of functions in python
User defined vs built-in functions
8. Object oriented programming (OOPs)
Types of inheritance
9. Exception handling
What are exceptions
Checking for multiple exceptions
Creating our own exception
10. Modules and packages and libraries
What is a module,package,and library
Built-in vs User defined modules
Built in modules in detail
11. Date and time operations
Date and time operations using datetime module
12. File operations
All file operations - reading ,writing, appending
13. Iterators and Generators
14. Regular Expressions -Regex
How to use regex in python - re module
regex practical applications - finding email,phone numbers and other values from strings
15. Python and CSV Files
Reading data from CSV Files
Writing data to the CSV File
16. Python pandas - widely used library for data analysis
All operations on dataframe
reading and writing to csv and excel
data analysis operations
17. Python and MySql
add data to table
read , update and delete data from database table.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners trying to become a Software Developer in Python.
- Those who wants to learn all aspects of the Python Programming
- Developers trying to switch technology to the python world
- Students from school or college who wants to learn Python starting from scratch.
I am an experienced Software Developer . I have experience working in both the front-end and back-end aspects of web-development. My area of interest is Web-development. I will be releasing web-development courses very soon.
I have completed Msc Computer science from University institute of technology (U.I.T) Alappuzha,kerala.
After my post graduation ,i joined the IT industry and started working as a software developer.
Django REST ,NodeJs, React Courses are coming soon.