Have you always wanted to learn computer programming but are afraid it'll be too difficult for you? Or perhaps you know other programming languages but are interested in learning Python language fast?
Hello and welcome to the "How to learn python by doing" course. This fully updated course is one of the best Python courses on udemy to go straight to the point !
But you no longer have to waste your time and money learning Python from lengthy books, expensive online courses or complicated Python tutorials.
And therefore complex concepts are broken down into simple steps to ensure that you can easily master Python language even if you have never coded before.
Carefully Chosen Python Examples
Examples are carefully chosen to illustrate all concepts. In addition, the output for all examples are provided immediately so you do not have to wait till you have access to your computer to test the examples.
Careful selection of topics
Topics are carefully selected to give you a broad exposure to Python, while not overwhelming you with information overload. These topics include object-oriented programming concepts, error handling techniques, file handling techniques and more.
How is this course different ?
The best way to learn Python is by doing. This course includes dozen of exercices that requires the application of all the concepts taught previously. Working exercises through the course will not only give you an immense sense of achievement, it'll also help you retain the knowledge and master the language.
What you'll learn:
- What is Python?
- What software do you need to code and run Python programs?
- What are variables?
- What are the common data types in Python?
- What are Lists and Tuples?
- How to format strings
- How to accept user inputs and display outputs
- How to control the flow of a program with loops
- How to handle errors and exceptions
- What are functions and modules?
- How to define your own functions and modules
- How to work with external files
- What are objects and classes
- How to write your own class
- What is inheritance
- What are properties
Each question in this course is crafted to help you gradually build your programming skills, focusing on one or two concepts at a time and increasing in level of difficulty as we progress through the chapters.
*Clear and Easy to Understand Solutions*
Projects to Consolidate Your Learning
A lot of times, when new programmers look at code written by other programmers, they tend to feel intimidated as a lot of the code looks complicated to them. A complete program written by other programmers incorporates many different concepts.
The goal of this course is to isolate the different concepts so that new programmers can gradually gain competency in the fundamentals of the language before working on bigger projects at the end of the course.
Programming does not have to be scary or frustrating when you take one step at a time.
* Explore Python's major built-in object types such as numbers, lists, and dictionaries
* Create and process objects with Python statements, and learn Python's general syntax model
* Use functions to avoid code redundancy and package code for reuse
* Organize statements, functions, and other tools into larger components with modules
* Dive into classes: Pythonr's object-oriented programming tool for structuring code
Ready to start practicing and building your Python skill?