Python for Beginners : Concise and Practical
What you'll learn
- Get started with Python
- Understand the building blocks of programming with Python
- Manipulate data with Python
- Create small programs with Python
- Import and use existing Python libraries
- Scrape websites with Python
- Eager to learn and own a computer!
So, you've heard a lot about Python, but you don't know how to get started? This Udemy course is exactly what you need!
This course will teach you all the fundamentals you need. Trust us, you won't need any other course to reach the intermediate/advanced level after this course.
Among other things, here's what you'll learn in this course:
- How to get started with your Python setup
- The building blocks of programming with Python
- How to manipulate data with Python
- How to create small Python programs
- How to import and use existing Python libraries
NOTICE: We will keep adding more and more content to the course to make it the best Python course for complete beginners.
So, what are you waiting for?! Click on BUY NOW and LET'S GET STARTED!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Python
- Complete beginners to Python
- Users of other programming languages who want to get started with Python
Hello there! I am a software engineer and technical analyst with a love for all things technology and computer. I've been tutoring and helping people learn since I was very little and would like to share my knowledge with anyone interested in learning. Going from studies, to government contracting, to personal projects and anything in between, I have a wide array of experience and exposure to technologies both new and old.
My name is Samy Mkacher.
I'm a Paris-born and raised top Udemy instructor with over 120,000 students from all over the world. I currently live in the French Alps where I enjoy a simple life full of mountains, lakes and hiking.
Outside Udemy, I've worked primarily as an independent Digital Marketing Consultant for the past 5 years, where I've helped generate and manage millions of dollars in Paid Advertising and Search Engine Optimization.
I'm a multi-certified specialist (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads...) and I try to share my knowledge at an affordable price with you guys on Udemy.
While it's impossible to create perfect courses, I try to make my courses highly actionable with worksheets and concrete steps to undertake to complete a given goal.
I'm generally available to answer questions, so feel free to reach out one way or another.