Python Basics for Fresh Programmers and Beginners
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Python Get Started Data Types and Indentation Operators & Control structure Functions – Built In and Custom Local, Non Local & Global Variables Sequence Types & Lambda Functions Dictionaries ,Sets & List Comprehensions, Best practics, distributing Applications and Coding Standard etc.
- Student can start as a fresher learn oops with basic knowledge in python Basic knowledge of using computer, tools and utilities Simple analytical and logical Thinking Interest in learning computer programming Basic knowledge of programming helpful Try to spend good amount of time practicing more programs Try downloading python documentation for the latest version you use. Candidates who have done mca and Engineering can find this course interesting. Bio Tech students can learn and apply techniques in bio informatics processing
Python Basics Programming for Beginners and Engineers in depth programming. Learn all the concepts to write quality programs and follow standards and guidelines
Open source general-purpose,multi platform programming
Flexible, easy to learn, understand and interpreted language.
Object Oriented, Procedural & Functional programming language.
Provide great interactive environment.
Python 'philosophy' emphasis readability, clarity and simplicity
Allows to plug in new modules and extend its functionality
Offers large Collection of modules in standard distribution
Offers Matlabish capabilities within Python
Can do Fast array operations Source can be compiled or run just-in-time
Easy to interface with C/C++/ObjC/Java/Fortran
Who this course is for:
- Fresh graduates who completed academic studies recently. Those who are ready to get Hands on Programming experience Those who want to stay ahead in Data Analytics, Data science and frameworks Candidates desirous of working in IT Software and Support career. Those who wish to build strong foundation in Python frameworks and libraries. Those who want to become Back End, web development and full Stack developers. Managers and leads to manage Python and framework projects . For those willing to switch from legacy coding to new generation Programming Those who are willing to migrate from Non IT to IT Jobs. For those who are looking for career breakthrough in software Development. Those who are willing to work Testing Domain, validation and verification Candidates from science, technology, engineering and mathematics can do this course
My Journey so far:
More than 20 years of experience in software Development and Training.
Conduct Classroom, Online and Corporate Training.
Worked on Projects and products, End to End Development, deployment and service delivery.
Mentor and educate members inside and outside of the team to improve understanding of current industry standard development practices and technologies
Work on open source technologies like
- MEAN and MERN Stack Web Development
- Hybrid Mobile Development
- Digital Marketing & SEO implementation
- Data Analytics & Data Science
- Responsive Website Development.