The Ultimate Python Basics - Bootcamp
- You should have a machine to program with Python.
- You should have at least 2GB of storage to store your files.
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level.
Are you looking for a perfect all-in-one bundled python programming course? With not just tutorials but also example walkthroughs, this bootcamp offers a seamless collection of videos taking you through the basics of Python with programs to work with as examples. This course takes content from the official Python Documentation and so offers in depth yet simplified explanations for the fundamental concepts of Python.
It covers the following topics:
Fundamentals of Programming
Creating a Tech Quiz Game
Strengthening the Fundamentals
It will cover the following in the upcoming releases:
Creating a Jackpot Machine
Creating a Parking Machine
If you want to learn the fundamentals of Python and want to use it for creating awesome programs that can help you with real-world situations, this course is just for you!
What are you waiting for? I'll see you there!
- Anyone who is passionate about Python.
- Anyone who is willing to make their own Python programs.
- People who are interested in programming or software development
- Variables & Concatenation04:18
- Math Operators03:19
- If Statements04:42
- For Loops03:49
- While Loops01:56
- Basics - 1 Quiz7 questions
- Manipulating Strings and Commenting09:19
- More on Variables05:38
- Indexing & Slicing Strings03:25
- Indexing & Slicing Lists04:44
- Creating a Quiz - Starting with Functions04:40
- Creating a Quiz - Score Management04:34
- Creating a Quiz - Finishing Touches03:34
Hi, I am Karthik Nandula and I love programming. I have been interested in programming since 13 as a hobby and I have a few achievements in the field including:
- App Development(Play Store and Cross Platform)
- Game Development(including VR)
- Voice Development(Alexa)
And many more, which you can check out on my personal website or on KARSID.
Programming is my passion. With a passion and a mind, the possibilities are boundless.
The Udemy platform has a wonderful programming community and an incredible opportunity for increasing your knowledge. Let's learn together and make the world a better place!