Python Programming For Absolute Beginners.
What you'll learn
- Understanding of computing as a business function, instead of a standalone concept.
- Introduction to Algorithms and Jupyter Notebook.
- Variables, Data Types and Conditions.
- Communicate to European Central Bank and Extract Exchange Rates.
- Using APIs and extract its data using JSON Module.
- Implementing FOR loop and WHILE in Business Cases using Python.
- Creating Algorithm using Flowchart and structured English.
- Understand open banking concept.
- Creating banking reusable code using Python. Create Module, Update Balance and Get available balances Functions
- Mastering Python Lists
- Simulation of banking programming operations.
- Knowledge of basic arithmetic operations
This course is teaching programming essentials in Python for absolute beginners and its use in banking and business. It help students to develop software components to support in Open Banking data sharing.
This Course is aiming to produce good programmers who understand Algorithms , Data structure and can implement computer science concepts in banking sector.
Course ideal for beginners who have never done programming before to implement real banking project with an industry expert who is developing applications in banking sector since year 2000 for a number of financial institutions.
Curriculum of this course is designed to convert people who have no previous knowledge or academic background in computer science into considerable programmers.
The Course deliver knowledge not only in Python language itself, but its business implementations . Furthermore combining algorithms with Python in a banking implementation manner. it's something that's missing from most other programming courses , that focus too much on the language itself, while ignoring to show students the big picture and makes sure they understand the logic of what they are doing and how it can help them answer business questions.
This is means students come out of the course with a holistic understanding of computing as a business function, instead of a standalone concept.
The course uses python language to achieve its goals as well as focus on the programming and algorithms essentials that are important to qualify participants to learn any previous or future programming language alone based on foundation they learned in this course.
In this course you can communicate with instructor in English, German and Arabic for questions and assistance during your learning process.
Who this course is for:
- Bankers and Accountants.
- Finance and Business Students or graduates who want to specialize in Business Informatics or financial analysis.
- Beginners who are eager to stand in solid foundation of programming using Python
After long time of continuous working experience in information technology in which i dealt with various banking and business programming challenges, i thought it is about time to transfer knowledge in such cases to younger people who are eager to learn so that they start from what i have finished . I therefore decided to start the journey and arrange courses to achieve that goal and document experience as well.
I found it perfect to start with python and planning to continue documenting a number of business cases in the field of cost minimization, Business systems analysis , Business Intelligence and applications development to deliver some important skills that companies often looking for.
Currently i am working as Senior Programmer at Enhanced Engineering and Multi-Technologies.
NCC Certified Systems Analyst from The National Computing Centre of United Kingdom.
Fujitsu Certified System Analyst.
20 years of full time working experience in the field of software development for a number of banks and Software firms.
* Original Developer of Systems Below:
(1) Money Laundry, Signature Verification system, LG for MID Bank
(2) Financial Applications, Correspondence system, Linear programming solutions and online debit payments portal, Statistical Data analysis and Decision support system. "State of Kuwait's government"
(3) Online Technical manual For The Document Company Xerox
(4) E-commerce, Applicant tracking System for a number of trading firms.
(5) Online Financial Accounting system
(6) Easy Talk 7.0 texting App "Google Play.
(6) A number of programmatic Data sharing systems to support in implementing both Open Banking and E-Government.
You can communicate with instructor in English, German and Arabic for questions and assistance during your learning process in any of his courses.
Studied Computer Programming at the American University in Cairo.
Business Major of Accounting at Cairo University.
Business Systems Analysis and Design , National Computing Centre Limited (NCC Ltd), United Kingdom.
UNIX Administrator for the Document Company Xerox
IBM AS400 Systems Operator for Misr America International Bank
Applications Developer for MID Bank
Programmer for Arab Information Management Service -AIMS
Senior Programmer Arab Information Management Service
Current job Senior Programmer at Enhanced Engineering and Multi Technologies. EEMC
* How my programming career looks like since 1994
1994 pascal and assembly 286 processor programming, Algorithms, Data structure, File and Computer architecture
1995 Discrete Mathematics, OS, Visual Basic
1996 HTML, Java applets
1997 Java Script, VB Script
1998 DHTML, CSS, AI
1999 Unix Administration, Unix shell programming
2000 Java under IBM OS400
2001 Classic ASP, Networking, IIS
2002 C, C++, VC++, TCP/IP , technical management
2003 SSAMD, SQL, RDBMS, Systems Analysis & Design
2004 .Net framework , Ajax, SWIFTNET Administration
2005 XML Web Services
2006 Business Application Architecture, UML
2007 .Net framework C#, MySQL
2008 Java programming
2009 JSP, Archiving Systems Evaluation
2010 EMC, Microsoft, Oracle,IBM Enterprise Content Management and archiving solutions.
2011 Oracle PL/SQL
2012 Oracle Forms and Reports, Software Project Management
2013 Oracle DB Administration. PHP
2015 Android Application Development, Python, APIs development.
2016 JQuery, Bootstrap , JS Libs, Payment gate Integration
2017 Process , workflow automation, ECM
2018 Statistical Data Analysis, IT Strategy management
2019 Python, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence
2020 National Framework of IT Governance