Python and MySQL - A Deep Dive
MySQL is a popular open-source RDBMS used extensively in Internet-connected applications, with Facebook as an example of one of its largest users. Python can be used in database applications. One of the most popular databases is MySQL.
To be able to experiment with the code examples in this tutorial, you should have MySQL installed on your computer. You can download a free MySQL database at the official Site.
Who this course is for:
- Developers, Students, MySQL learners, MySQL learners
- 08:50Introduction to MySQL
- 05:00Connecting To & Disconnecting from the Server
- 11:31Entering & Editing Commands
- 24:59Creating and Selecting a Database
- 24:31Python & MySQL - A Deep Dive
- 10:50Python & MySQL - An In Depth Quiz
I’m passionate about building great products that make people’s lives easier.
I am an able, skilled, and trustworthy individual who has a strong passion for coding. I would like to bring strong computer skills & personal attributes including devotion, meeting goals, and the aptitude to follow through.
I grew up in Kolkata, am a fide rated chess player and also an artist, and Coding is my art.