Python and Django Full-Stack Web Development for beginners
What you'll learn
- Build Web Projects using full stack web development skills
- Learn Back End Web Development Skills : Python , Django,SQL ,PostgreSQL, API, REST
- Build a web based Calculator using Front End Web Development Skills
- Build a web based Countdown Timer using Front End Web Development Skills
- Build a web based Interactive Quiz App using Front End Web Development Skills
- Learn how to use the command line interface
- Learn how to use version control with Git and Github
- Learn Some Python Programming Fundamentals
- Learn Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Learn Django fundamentals
- Learn SQL ,Databases and PostgreSQL
- Build and deploy an application to the cloud using full stack web development skills
- Build a portfolio app using full stack web development skills
- No Programming experience required
- A PC or Mac with access to internet is required.
A full stack developer is a web developer or engineer who can develop both the front end and back end of a website or application.
They can tackle projects that involve databases, building user-facing websites, or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects.
Full stack web developers usually have some of the following front end and back end skill sets.
Front End Skills ( This is used to build the client software or application)
Back End Skills ( This is used to build the server software or application)
Projects we will create:
Being a full-stack web developer equips you with the skill set to develop web based projects. You can prototype quickly and switch between front and back end development based on requirements.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Python
- Beginners to Django
- Beginners to Web Developmemt
Bluelime is UK based and creates quality easy to understand eLearning solutions .All our courses are 100% video based. We teach hands –on- examples that teach real life skills .
Bluelime has engaged in various types of projects for fortune 500 companies and understands what is required to prepare students with the relevant skills they need.