Python absolute Beginner & Intermediate Get CERTIFIED
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Access to 1h of easy and clear 2020 Python learning and be Certified today!
- Master all basic details of Python JUNE 2020
- Gain Skills required for Job with many resources and Guidance up to date
- Also will be included Free Certifications after you have done the learning
- Only your motivation and willingness to learn
- Internet Connection
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer's most requested skills
Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course, we will teach you Python
This course has no prerequisites, and it is perfect for anyone that is looking to land a job as an entry-level Python developer. I've structured it to be simple and straightforward - We waste no time.
We start off with fundamental topics such as variables, data types, strings, lists, dictionaries, and so on. We then expand on these fundamentals to learn more comprehensive topics such as functions, if and else statements, for and while loops, etc.
At the end of each section, there are assignment lectures which give you the chance to practice everything that we have covered. In the assignment section, I give in-depth solutions and explain WHY we solve things a certain way.
You will get Bonus Material with excellent opportunities to practice and be recognized.
Enroll today to master Python
I hope you're excited to dive into Python with this course.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
- Anyone who wants to learn to program with Python!
- Beginner Python Developers
- Students and Teachers
· Student will learn what is Python and Install Python
· Why should they learn it
· Why is it used in the industry
· How to set up a development environment
· How to print data.
· Difference between Immutable and Mutable Data Types
· What are the Variables
· What are the Rules for Naming Variables
· How to Declare Variables