Python Masterclass 2022: Python 3 Programming for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Get Started with Python.
- Learn how to install python and jupyter notebook in your system.
- Introduction to Variables and Data Types.
- Learn about the Operators and Strings.
- Learn about the Loops and Conditionals.
- Python data structures:- lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries, stack and queues
- Learn about the Searching, Sorting, and Time Complexity.
- Learn about the concept of Stacks and Queues.
- Introduction to Sets and Dictionaries.
- Object Oriented programming in python.
- Learn about Types of Functions and Anonymous Functions.
- Learn about the In-Built Functions and Recursions.
- Learn how to create Classes and Objects in Python.
- Learn how to use Dates and Times in Python.
- Introduction to Regular Expressions Concept in Python.
- Learn about the Python Libraries NumPy and Pandas.
- Practice Quizzes and Exercises.
- For taking up this course you just need to be enthusiastic and self confident.
- You do not need to know anything in advance.
- This course will take you through the very basics of python.
- Determination and Desire to Learn new things.
Are you ready to master the Python programming language?
Python is a powerful general-purpose language. If you want to become a future data scientist then python programing language is a must.
It is the most preferred programming language for data scientists. it is easy to use language with many available libraries.
Learning python programming will be the first step toward becoming a data scientist.
It is not only popular among data scientists but has a wide variety of well-paying jobs in many fields such as web development etc.
We have created this course for you that covers python from the most basic level to the advanced level.
This course will cover the following topics:-
Getting Started with Python.
Introduction to Variables and Data Types.
Introduction to Operators.
Introduction to Strings.
Introduction to Loops and Conditionals.
Introduction to Lists and Tuples.
Introduction to Sets and Dictionaries.
Introduction to Stacks and Queues.
Introduction to Searching, Sorting, and Time Complexity.
Introduction to Functions.
Introduction to Anonymous Functions.
Introduction to In-Built Functions.
Introduction to Recursions.
Introduction to Classes and Objects.
Introduction to Dates and Times.
Introduction to Regular Expressions.
Introduction to Numpy.
Introduction to Pandas.
Quizzes and Exercises.
There are lots and lots of exercises for you to practice. You will make use of all the topics read in this course.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I'm looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and become a python pro!!!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who want to master python programming language and become a python pro.
- This course is for complete beginners as well as the intermediates in python language.
- Data Scientists.
- Machine learning experts.
- Anyone who wants to explore data science.
- Take this course if you want a competitive edge with your tech skills.
- Job Hunters.
- Students and professionals who want to improve the training capabilities.
- In short: who want to use Python productively - whether as a hobby or for the job.
We’re a bootstrapped, "indie" tech education company. Our vision is to Unlock human potential by transforming education and making it accessible and affordable to all.
We are fiercely independent and proud with a sole focus to make world-class tech education a level playing field for anyone on this planet.
Data is Good is on a Mission to create courses that will make our students learn the subject and fall in love with it & become lifelong passionate learners and explorers of that subject.