Complete Python Image Processing with Scikit-image
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the concepts in Image Processing
- Understand the Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Image processing and visualization using NumPy and Matplotlib
- Image Processing with scikit-image
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
- basic mathematics knowledge will be greatly appreciated
Become a Master in Image Processing with Python 3 and acquire employers' one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level image processing and computer vision professional can earn minimum $100000 (that's five zeros after 1) in today's economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Image Processing with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Image Processing before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of scikit-image with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Scikit-image with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, and Matplotlib.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 100 lectures and more than 12 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Image Processing with Python 3!
This course will teach you Image Processing in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, and Scikit-learn installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
Basics of Digital Image Processing
Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
Installation of Python 3 on Windows
Setting up Raspberry Pi
Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
Jupyter installation and basics
Array Creation Routines
Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
Random Array Generation
Basics Image Processing with NumPy and Matplotlib
Installation of Scikit-image
Reading and Displaying Images
Transformations on images
Miscellaneous operations on images
and much more.....
You will get lifetime access to over 100 lectures plus corresponding PDFs, Image Datasets, and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Image Processing with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Computer Vision and Image/Signal Processing Professionals
- Digital Imaging Professionals
- AI and Machine Learning Professionals
- Robotics Professionals
- Data Science Professionals
- Anyone with zeal and enthusiasm to learn