Tutorials on Python & Data Science - Python + Data Science
What you'll learn
- Develop python based applications
- Develop marketing applications with Python
- Mine twitter data with Python to get grasp of people's opinion on trending matters
- Develop Natural Language Processing (NLP) applications with Python to process everyday language
- Create Machine Learning applications with Python to make your computer smart and automate the boring tasks
- Create Deep Learning applications with Python to add Artificial Intelligence to your machine learning models and create even smarter models
- Use IBM Watson to unlock the vast world of unstructured data and create your own language translator applications with Python
- Create Big Data applications with the help of the Relational Databases and Python clear and concise syntax
- Use Data Science to predict business predictions and business intelligence
- Automate everyday tasks and save time
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
- A computer with Windows, Mac, Linux, ChromeOS operating system installed
The main goal of this course is to teach you how to code using Python 3 & Data Science.
My name is Morteza Kordi, Senior Python Programmer & Data Science Specialist and Udemy instructor with over 70,000 satisfied students, and I’ve designed Tutorials on Python & Data Science - Python + Data Science
with one thing in mind: you should learn by practicing your skills and building apps.
I’ll personally be answering any questions you might have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources, and any help I can offer to help you master Python 3 & Data Science as well as Machine Learning.
In this course, I will demonstrate the power of Python & Data Science, and how I dramatically increased my career prospects as a Programmer.
New to Programming or Python? I'll personally teach you the fundamentals of programming & Python. you will master the basics before diving into the advanced stuff. So no programming experience is required.
Want to learn about Natural Language Processing (NLP)? This Course contains a comprehensive course about NLP too.
Want to learn about IBM Watson and Cognitive Computing? If you want to process unstructured data, deal with human limitations, improve performance and abilities or handle enormous quantities of data then you should learn IBM Watson and Cognitive Computing. This Course has the answer for you.
Want to learn Machine Learning? If you want to simplify your product marketing, get accurate sales forecasts, facilitate accurate medical predictions and diagnoses, simplify time-intensive documentation in data entry, improve the precision of financial rules and models, and easy spam detection then you should learn Machine Learning. Again This Course has the answer for you.
Want to learn Deep Learning? Do you struggle with processing large numbers of features? If yes, then you should learn Deep Learning. Again This Course covers this topic too!
So... Why This Course?!
Learn to code like the pros - not just copy and paste
Learn the Latest Python 3 APIs and services - we don't teach old junk
Learn to build apps - a lot of them
No Programming Experience is needed
Build Real-world Apps
Don't wait and join us now by clicking the BUY NOW button!
Who this course is for:
- People with no programming experience who are curious about creating their own Python & Data Science applications
- Beginner Python developers who are curious about creating Data Science applications
- People who are curious about Natural Language Processing (NLP) and want to develop their own NLP applications with Python
- People who are curious about making their computers smart using Machine Learning & Deep Learning with Python
- People who are curious about mining precious data from twitter and create their own marketing applications with Python
- People who are curious about cognitive programming and want to create smart applications by taking advantage of unstructured data
I'm Morteza Kordi and I'm a mobile app development specialist. I've taught more than 70,000 students how to code. I teach with "class" so get a sense of professional programming.
When I'm not coding, I'm probably getting ready for my new theater play.
Enroll in one of my courses and I'll see you on the other side.